Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Serrated Katana of the Bloodsucker (+2) » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Serrated Katana of the Bloodsucker (+2)
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: >:D

Legendary Serrated Katana of the Bloodsucker (+2) Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Legendary Good Serrated Katana of the Bloodsucker (+3)

Two-handed melee weapon
Damage: 87 - 131

Effects: Chance to hit -9, attacks per round: 2, AGILITY +17, weapon damage +13, STRENGTH +18, TOUGHNESS +24, base HP +35 %, chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %

Requirements: LEVEL: 76 (9Cool , STRENGTH: 74 (96), INTELLIGENCE: 56 (72), KNOWLEDGE: 52 (67), AGILITY: 17 (21), Your character must be in act: 2

Eval pls

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 10-22-2012 17:42.

10-22-2012 17:29 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

45 ss+ ??

10-22-2012 19:05 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Creed
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 02-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Starting price around 10ss or less, looking at the recent market an if several want it, it may go up to 20ss'ish.

That is looking at previous sales and the current market.

I will check all messages and reply within 24 hours.

10-22-2012 19:24 Creed is offline Search for Posts by Creed Add Creed to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R1 Underworld » Legendary Serrated Katana of the Bloodsucker (+2)

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH