Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » What do you think is most important Evo when starting out? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page What do you think is most important Evo when starting out? 6 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

What do you think is most important Evo when starting out? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wings

Hardened Tendons

Absorption

I personally think Absorption is the most important to max out first so you can last longer in expeditions, koth and arenas as a team with level 4 absorption requires less members

What's your thought and explain why

I've only gave these 3 options as they're 3 that give essential stats and hp and can be maxed out sooner

07-02-2012 20:12 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it all depends really... Absorbtion i a must of course but where you go after that is a choice depending on your character and build.

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

07-03-2012 12:55 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On Necro, for my character, the only ones I will max for now are Absorption and Hardened Tendons.

After that when I reach the right level, Venom Glands will be the next one.

I'm a 2H melee character mainly.

I can imagine that for a gunner, it's the same except Wings instead of Hardened Tendons.

The other evolutions are pretty much extra bling that will always be good.

On UW, Absorption lvl 4 is pretty much the deal. And then the same applies, the two main stats ones and the crit % one.
07-03-2012 13:15 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

On UW absorbtion for sure and then depends on your stats... I go for crit and dmg before stats as i have enough.

07-03-2012 13:32 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

i have gone hardened tendoes first as i wanted the extra dodge

i will be going for asopbtion next then the carapace or dodge one i am not to sure
07-03-2012 17:15 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

this is how i see it, why go for hp one if u cant hit the mobs ?
if u can hit the mobs you go against then i say go for hp
if ucant hit the mob u go for, hardened tendoes and wings
07-03-2012 23:35 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Trigerog

Registration Date: 07-09-2009

Sure Smile I went for hp coz i had enough stats... It´s easy to hit mob when you are sniper and have at least average gear Smile

07-04-2012 07:46 Trigerog is offline Search for Posts by Trigerog Add Trigerog to your Buddy List Add Trigerog to your Contact List
Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-1055.png

Registration Date: 12-07-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster

There ain't really a most important one, just ones that are of most benefit to you at that moment really Tongue

As Para said, it's all about your character build. Me, I went for Hardened Tendons and got that up a bit as at first I needed more agility Tongue When I began to build my gear up more and more, I could hit all the mobs that I needed, so I worked on Absorption, and now that I've finished that, I'm going back to work on Hardened Tendons and Venom Glands, so I can use some setups more efficiently Tongue

So it really does depend on your setup Tongue Why go for more stats when you lack crits? Why go for more Blood Points when you need more Hit Points? etc. Tongue

07-04-2012 12:15 Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D is offline Search for Posts by Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D Add Cheese!!!!!!!!! :D to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

It kinda depends on the circumstances i guess.. Necro/UW/Tatoos/Weapons/Race..

Taking in all those variables i think Absorption is the most usefull evo for the majority of players to build up first..

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
07-04-2012 20:46 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

personally i chose 4 evo that i want to use them 100%, and i rise them together, because you don't have sufficient evos to use them all at high LEVEL, too much points
only absorption i use 1 point ahead, because like you say(Firetrap) HP is very good in expos

If you are brave, show your evolution

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 07-06-2012 16:55.

07-06-2012 16:55 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » What do you think is most important Evo when starting out?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH