Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » survery results » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page survery results
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
rzygamTecza

Registration Date: 04-08-2012
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: WJS

survery results Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wyniki ankiety: Przedmioty jednorazowe dla N1 i N2

Witam,

W zwizku z tym, |e wikszo[ z WAS zdecydowaB, |e chcieli by na swoich serwerach u|ywa przedmiotów jednorazowych postanowili[my da Wam tak mo|liwo[.

Jak tylko znajd chwil czasu przygotuj balans przedmiotów jednorazowych dla N1 oraz N2.

Pozdrawiam
SM

TRANSLATE BY GOOGLE

Hi,In view of the fact that most of YOU decided that they wanted to on their servers to use disposable items we decided to give you that opportunity.As soon as I find some time to prepare a balance disposable items for N1 and N2.

Regards
SM

Serwer: R2EN Necropolis
Statystyki ogólne
- YES, I think it`s a good idea : (62.98 %)
- NO : (22.9 %)
- Don`t care : (14.12 %)

Serwer: R2EN Necropolis

dudl (id: 28606)
Red Myst (id: 38721)

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by rzygamTecza: 11-13-2012 13:30.

11-13-2012 13:29 rzygamTecza is offline Search for Posts by rzygamTecza Add rzygamTecza to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well, since the beans have alraedy been spilled I'm not going to create another topic. The translation might not be the most accurate, but in short we are going to see disposable items introduced on Necro realms.

The winners for R2EN are:

dudl (id: 28606)
Red Myst (id: 38721)

11-13-2012 14:44 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » survery results

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH