Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » funny real life stories » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page funny real life stories
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

funny real life stories Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

as the title suggests. i know we have a jokes thread, but this is for things that actually happened!!!!! keep em flooding in gals n guys

well i better start..... on halloween i went to a mtes house. there was a group of us there. a girl was very scared of spiders, so we got her with the old fake spider trick a couple of times. my mate has a tarantula, which he got and put in her hair. she did nothing thinking it was the fake one until she looked in a mirror. she just froze and went the whitest ive ever seen anyone go!!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Pops: 11-08-2008 03:14.

11-08-2008 02:54 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-268.jpg

Registration Date: 05-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: end

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

now is what that is is cruel man you dont do that like i am arfraid of heights and my dad always forces e to work with him roofing i just sit down and become unable to move its not funny

archimage on underworld riddler on necro
11-08-2008 10:48 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Thread Starter Thread Started by Pops
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it is when ur extremely drunk

11-08-2008 11:12 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

thats how i got my fear fell off a ladder one very drunken night spent 6 weeks in hospital was not in good condition

11-08-2008 11:22 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-354.jpg

Registration Date: 08-23-2008

LOL @ popeye XD definately something i would do to a mate Tongue

meh i cant think of anything at the moment ... when i do (when im awake properly) ill put it up Tongue Big Grin

*pats Blackcat on the head* aww poor you ^-^
11-08-2008 13:38 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Kleks
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-289.jpg

Registration Date: 04-21-2007
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: A.S

It's about my idiotic dog....

Last year i was eating dinner and watching my dog is fooling aroud at the backyard. Nothing fancy it was quite bored but hey... i was eating dinner so i didn't mind.
After few minutes he stood still, sit on the pavement and stare at the wal for couple of minutes without moving... still nothing interesting and i was finishing my dinner but i was curious what the hell he saw on that wall as he really didn't move a bit.

Then my eyes went Shocked when i saw he runs toward the wall and banging it with his head, he cut his head but he returned happy like hell.
So i checked the wall and saw.... a FLY smashed on the brick with a blood trace near it....

OMG Big Grin hard to described whole situation but still it was hilarious especially when you see a dog of size of bernardin hunting FLIES with his head....

11-08-2008 14:16 Kleks is offline Homepage of Kleks Search for Posts by Kleks Add Kleks to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Kleks: . YIM Account Name of Kleks: . View the MSN Profile for Kleks
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao Kleks XD my dog does silly stuff but never seen him hunting flies...

my other dog Alice decides she'll stalk the cats though... she doesnt move an inch & neither does the cat they stay there for hours O.o weird to watch but hey ho thats pets for ya Tongue
11-08-2008 15:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
blackcat
Triple Ace

thanks i think hayz Confused Smile

11-08-2008 16:46 blackcat is offline Search for Posts by blackcat Add blackcat to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008

Oh wow...this is weird. I was just telling Hayz in a PM a really funny story.
Anyway:
So there's this street in the city called Cumming street. Lestat and I were walking down it with a bunch of friends and our one friend had the crazy idea that he wanted the sign. so the story goes:
Friend:"Hey Dai, you're tall (Lest is 6 foot 4), I have a random screw driver in my pocket-don't ask- steal the sign for me."
Lest:*shurgs* "Okay."*takes the screw driver and starts to steal the sign*
Me:"Dai, stop or I'll kick you."
Lest:"Yeah right....damn sign"*continues stealing sign*
Me:"I mean it, stop."
Lest:*laughs*
Me:"I'm counting to three...one...two...three...*kicks*"
Lest:*shouts*"OWW! BLOODY F***CKING HELL THAT HURTED! DAMN SIGN!"*gives the sign and screw drive back to our friend*
Our Friends:*laughing*

Yep. Theres a bunch more....lol. Living with a slightly insane twin brother always provides amusment. And yes, he has a thing for stealing street signs. He and a bunch of our friends have stolen just about every sign they can steal in our area. That Cumming sign has been stolen about 4 times by them.

Other signs include: deer crossing, speed limit signs on a few of the highways around us, school crossing zone, watch for deaf children, parking, wheelchair parking, no parking, no parking with a bunch of rules, no right turn, no left turn.
Surprisingly they were only almost caught once.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lysandra: 11-09-2008 19:14.

11-09-2008 19:11 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao Big Grin I swear I've heard this about 10 mins ago Wink epic story ... funny stuff ... I can imagine lestat screaming in pain at you LOL Big Grin
11-09-2008 19:28 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Hayz...LOL Really?? Well Deja-vu for me too, I so remember telling someone this story 10 minutes ago...lol

All right so we were at a friends place about a month ago, just hanging out and talking, whatever. Someone put on a pretty boring movie so we were making fun of it. Somehow the topic of conversation moved to games.
Lest:"That reminds me, I have to try and upgrade my shorts of sheppard again...or something, I need more perc."
Me:"What you need to do is actually play more so you can bid on some rings that will boost your overall attack power."
Lest:"Yeah...solar set would be nice. There's got to be a way to make a really kick-a** kit for an Ak-47."
Me:"You'll find it."
Lest:"Yeah, hows the merging for titanium of accuracy going? *laughs*"
Me:*glares*"Not funny. You try merging something like that with MY luck. Actually don't try merging it you probably would."
Lest:*laughs*
Friend:"What the HELL are you two on about?"
Us:*silence*"Nothing...."

This has been about the...well heck millionth time we've randomly broke into a bloodwars conversation in real life. Actually one time we had an hour-long discussion while waiting in line for Christmas shopping. The people around us thought we were slightly insane.

quote:

11-10-2008 12:17 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

Same happened to me when we went for a drink with Mortis. Just imagine the guys faces on the next table when they heared we're talking about 'damge', 'guns', 'tattoos' etc Big Grin

11-10-2008 12:25 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

I have a funny story about animals. About 3 years ago when I was driving with my dad to my grandmother, my father suddenly stopped the car.
I asked "What's wrong?"
And my dad replied, "Shhhh... look", and he pointed a nearby house with his finger.
I looked at it and saw nothing so I asked my dad, "What's wrong with it?"
So I got my answer, "Look under the roof"
I looked closer and saw a pine marten in the corner under the roof. I was wondering why it's there, but then I looked at the house. In front of it there was a huge cat (about 3 times bigger than a normal domestic cat) waiting for the marten to jump. We were laughing when the cat walked away and the marten jumped and ran as fast as it could to the forest Big Grin

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

11-10-2008 12:48 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

@ Lys & Diablo - LoL - K & I have done that as well - we were standing in line at the supermarket talking about killing dragons (normal BW conversation!).... the old lady behind us had the oddest look on her face. Bust me up. Big Grin Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 11-10-2008 12:53.

11-10-2008 12:52 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao XD

BW conversation... an often brought up topic between me & my mum XD lmao.. my dad just pulls a face at us in the end O.o

lol @ evan XD .. my cats huuuge hes like a small staffie O.o absolute monster cat ... ask aiden about the noise hes invented Big Grin lmao
11-10-2008 16:18 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

my mate has a great big black cat named panter. must be the size of a small alsation. anyway, we were out looking for him a few weeks ago, i turned and said to my mate there he is, so he starts calling "panther, panther" the old woman on her zimmer frame started going crazy "call the police, call the pound theres a panther loose"!!!! her mate just said calm as anything "i didnt hear of one escaping" and the other old woman actually rand somebody. when they actually turned up my mate had to prove it was a domestic house cat who'd just gone out..........

11-10-2008 16:52 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
faceeater
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-283.jpg

Registration Date: 11-17-2007

a few weeks ago i had a few too many Sunday afternoon drink, then got on the computer, and carried on drinking, it seems i abused a lot of people i shouldn't have, next day i spent a lot of time saying sorry, to people on here, but the biggest sorry was to an ex girlfriend ive not seen for 10 years, i found her on facebook and asked her if she was still a fat cow because if she was i had a front garden full of grass that needed chewing, this went down like a lead balloon, especially since she is a really nice girl, oh the shame,

moral is dont drink and type

11-10-2008 18:15 faceeater is offline Search for Posts by faceeater Add faceeater to your Buddy List
Lestat666

Registration Date: 07-19-2008
Clan: NIGHT

quote:
Originally posted by faceeater
a few weeks ago i had a few too many Sunday afternoon drink, then got on the computer, and carried on drinking, it seems i abused a lot of people i shouldn't have, next day i spent a lot of time saying sorry, to people on here, but the biggest sorry was to an ex girlfriend ive not seen for 10 years, i found her on facebook and asked her if she was still a fat cow because if she was i had a front garden full of grass that needed chewing, this went down like a lead balloon, especially since she is a really nice girl, oh the shame,

moral is dont drink and type

i did that once. thing is i wasnt drunk an i was talkin 2 her face to face...lol. she had been spreadin some not so true rumours about me so yeh, it was deserved.

an yes, i am a sign stealer i blame my friends an peer presure. though i am the pround owner of 1 of those cumming signs. its hangin above my bed...lol.

@cth an dia- the tatto an gun convos r the best. so is the dragon killin 1s. i randomly shouted out dat i finally got my white dragon badge once in the midle of a crowded mall. it was fun.

@ Lys- THE KICK DID HURTED!!!! ur evil sis...evil....an ur lucky i cant think o any embrassing funny stories bout u rite now...lol

11-11-2008 02:52 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

well lestat666, hopefully u do come up with a story or 2

11-11-2008 05:26 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Lest- embarrassing eh? Oh you know I can really humilate you if I want to.....lol. Like that time you got stuck in that fence. Tongue

This is the problem of having a sibling playing the same game....

And yes we both do realize we can argue about this outside the boards, but it's much more fun this way...lol

quote:

11-12-2008 01:02 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

LOL @ Lestat & Lysandra .. it is way more fun this way.. we can all read it Wink

I say you get some dirt on her Lestat Tongue For all of BW to read Big Grin
11-12-2008 02:42 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by Hayz_M
LOL @ Lestat & Lysandra .. it is way more fun this way.. we can all read it Wink

I say you get some dirt on her Lestat Tongue For all of BW to read Big Grin

oh thanks...lol. he does have dirt on me he just can't remember....LOL.
who's side are you on anyway?? LOL. Kidding of course.
I should tell the fence story I mentioned.....lol

quote:

11-12-2008 18:29 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lol Tongue dont do sides 8| takes too long... lol

The stories are good though keep em coming

*cough*fencestoryfencestory*cough* Tongue
11-12-2008 19:11 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reviving for 2 reasons:

1. I have one of me when i was younger
2. I wanna see fence story (god it sounds like a private server of MS >_<)

Loads of years ago.

Me: *trying to squeeze head through small gap*
Friend: What the hell are you doing?
Me: Trying to get my head in the gap
Friend: Why?
Me: Bored
Friend: *laughs* okay then
Me: *gets head in gap and gets jammed* HELP, IM STUCK IN THE GAP, I CANT GET OUT
Friend: *laughs head off* That was dumb
Me: *struggles for 5-10 minutes and gives up* Ah damn...
Friend: Comon
Me: *slips head through gap and walk away* WHAT THE F*** I WAS BLOODY STUCK
Friend: What the? You liar!

It was funny, and confusing as hell, and STRANGELY, that happens pretty often, even a couple of days ago i got my finger stuck in the door.

Also, i ASSUME this isn't necroposting, because in a way, i'm providing new information, if it is, just warn away, i don't usually do much to get warnings so i doubt i'd be dumb enough to get banned.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 11-23-2008 04:31.

11-23-2008 04:27 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

@Nem - Lol - I don't think you can get warnings in the offtopic part of the board, unless you are really offensive? Tongue

Head stuck in a fence - lol - classic. Although I am more curious about finger stuck in a door?? Big Grin

@Face - you, drunk & abusing people! I find that very hard to believe. Tongue I have done that myself on other boards, and it is a terrible thing to do. I vowed never let myself near my keyboard when I'm that far gone.... but sometimes it is just tooo tempting. Big Grin

@Lestat - dish the dirt on Lys! Tongue Big Grin You know she's only gonna spill more on you anyway.

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
11-23-2008 11:25 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Kalessin

images/avatars/avatar-378.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: Source

Haha, Kleks that's great, dog vs fly, wall wins Big Grin

In my first flat we had a homemade drumkit, the bass was made from a 'Men at work' sign. Also we stole the rules board to the local tennis club (it was about 6 foot tall), and a set of mobile traffic lights. Oh, and I painted a traffic cone black and put it on my wardrobe so it looked like a witch for Halloween Big Grin

My story is about my first cat. He had worms when I first got him, poor little kitten, so he had the runs quite often. One day he wandered over to the litter tray, obviously needing to go quite badly, but when he squatted, the most enormous loud fart came out - scared the hell out of him, so he scarpered off to hide under the sofa! He still needed to go though, so a moment later he tiptoed back to the litter tray looking very scared, only to find this loud and terrifying noise coming out of his arse, scaring him back under the sofa again! Haha, poor little thing, frightened by his own farts Tongue

Yes I did treat him and he got better, in fact he's a right fat b**tard now. xD

11-23-2008 14:15 Kalessin is offline Homepage of Kalessin Search for Posts by Kalessin Add Kalessin to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Kalessin
Lysandra
Viking

LOL @ DJ and Kalessin. At Cthulhu, it's kind of unfair for me to keep dishing it out seeing as he's very rarely on the boards and when he is on, he's either a) to tippsy/drunk to remember anything b) to tired to remember anything or c) too busy trying to do coursework to think of something. Tongue

And fine, fence story.
So again, we were walking around with a bunch of friends sometime in the winter time about two years ago...yes our city is THAT boring...LOL. Anyway, our one friend (the same on that convinced Lest to steal the sign) kept making fun of Lest and just generally trying to piss him off for fun. In retrospect, not a very good idea because when Lest does get mad...well...it usually results in an unwanted trip to the hospital for the person who makes him mad.

Anyway, we were walking by this fence and finally Lest had had enough and turned to kick him in the face. Unfortunately for Lest, our friend dodged, Lest couldn't stop his kick and ended up kicking into the fence and getting stuck. Even more unfortunate for Lest, he slipped on ice with his other foot and ended up half-falling on his ass..in about a foot of snow.

Everything was kind of silent for a moment until Lest shouted out: "MOTHER F***ER!" then we all laughed. He was thrashing about for around a minute trying to get unstuck, still pretty angry at our friend and now embarassed about being stuck in the fence. After about another two minutes he saw the humour in the whole situation and was laughing at himself.

It took us about an hour to get him out of the fence, a bunch of us kept slipping on the ice as well and falling on our asses, then we randomly had a snowball fight while he was still hanging there. Actually he was participating from that really akward postion.

After we got him out he threw that friend into a snowbank and proceded to bury him in snow. We all helped then left him in there for about five minutes. Then we dug him out and wandered off. The hole was there for about a week and everytime we saw someone walk by it and look at it like:"WTF?" we laughed.

Actually someone was curious enough about it to post a sign saying:"THE HELL??" Lest wrote back:"DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY..YOU DON'T WANT TO SEE ME WHEN I'M ANGRY.. GRRRRRRR!!!" The comment back:"..."

quote:

11-23-2008 14:56 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Lestat666

@ Lys- Oh its ON! u're lucky im neva round here...an kk, i'll try to spell betta so ppl can actully read what i write. im lazy so i txt tlk. Tongue

Anywho, on with th show:
So this one time, in the winter (why do all our reli gd stories take place in the winter?? :S) we all went out for a friends skating party.
We got there prety late cuz i Lys got lost tryin 2 find the place...actually we were both lost tryin to find the place cuz it wasnt in the city we actually live in, it was in sum other city near us.
so anyway, we get there, find the rink were supposed to go to an join our friends on the ice. an our friend had reserved the ice time so it was just ppl we knew.
anyway, we started skatin round, whatever an all a sudden sumone says "hey lets have a race". so we all get in a line along the one wal and were gunna race back and forth. i was beside Lys (cuz thats just how it wrked out) and we all took off.
i gotta admit, i started it by pushing her off to the one side, so she pushed back an i pushed her...yeah. we managed to get lik 10+ feet infront o everyone else an we were still tryin to knock the other ovr.
so just as we were comin to the other side, i shoved her reali hard an she kinda does this have turn thingie to stop herself from falling, i guess the insticts from all the martal arts training was kickin in, but cuz she was on skates she kinda mis-stepped or sumthing an fell on her ass. now, it wouldnt a been so funny but...
she was wearin a skirt that day an the skirt kinda flipped up AN to top it off she landed facing evryone else.
i won the race an we stil laugh bout it whenever we get on the ice... oh an lys has learned nvr to wear a skirt for ice skating again Big Grin

oh an sis....HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHA!

11-23-2008 17:06 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Oh, i just remembered another one of me when i was in year 4-5, also, do not read if pee (as the yellow stuff) makes you squeamish or anything, and suprisingly, i'm not ashamed to tell anyone this, since my whole school knows anyway, plus, if anyone tried to rub it in... well hell, your abit late XD (will post finger jam story after, not as big as this, nor will it be as messed up IMO)

Also, wall of text warning, plus, i don't know how to shorten it, i'm just metioning anything i remember, and this IS a true story.

Me, and about 5-6 other friends we're playing onit (tag, add, whatever the hell you wanna call it) in a building before, had about 5 floors (6 including ground) anyway, i was running about on the 6th floor, and was BUSTING to pee (literally, if i didn't pee then, i'd piss myself) anyway, i was wearing jeans which we're really tight, and i ran to a corner to pee, as boys did, anyway, while i was fiddling about with the button and my flies, one of my friends ran up the stairs, scaring the hell outta me, i screwed at him (making my fate even more immenent) still jumping about and trying to get my button un-done.

Anyway, just as he went down the stairs, i got my button un-done, and my flies, i let the stream go, and god did it feel good... it was like heaven... oh, i forgot to metion, ALL of it hit the inside of my jeans and ran down my leg, me not noticing it the WHOLE time. At some point i noticed the warmth on my leg (once i almost finished) and screamed, at that moment, my friend came back up the stairs and screamed "OH MY GOD YOU PISSED YOURSELF!!!"

Eveuntually all my friends come up laughing at me with piss soaked jeans and underwear, and i just tell them all to shut up and help me get home. I go to the lift, and my friend pushes all the buttons in the lift, and ground floor last, so i couldn't get in it, while some people down the bottom waiting for the lift was screwing at all of us (god was that funny)

To cut the ending down, i end up walking all the way home, with my pee soaked jeans round my ankles, my boxers on me (while itching like crazy) and it was a pretty long walk, also, we walked past quite afew houses and even a busy road XD

Hopefully no warning for this.

Moral of the story: Don't wear jeans, and pee AS SOON as the feeling comes. Also, i never wore jeans after that day.

@lestats story: LOL LYS GOT OWNED (you posted it while i was typing all of this)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 11-23-2008 17:12.

11-23-2008 17:06 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lestat666

@ DJ- LOL DUDE, NOW I GOTS A NEW NAME 2 MAKE FUN O U WIT...hehehe.
an i kno...hehe...now i cant think o another 1...an its lunch time...food comes 1st. Tongue

11-23-2008 17:36 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
bobalob57
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-512.jpg

Registration Date: 12-16-2007

i have quite a few funny stories most of which happenned at my mates house

he has 2 beds, a high one and a small one, and when me and antoher guy wernt there, he went out the rrom for a minuite, and i thought it would be funny to jump form the high bed to the low one.

when i jumped i was too heavy, and broke a few of the beams under the bed, because the broke i didnt stop and continued off the other side of the bed, just as my mate runs in with his leg sticking out. as result i tripped over that [in mid air as well] and hit the wall, went splat and sort of slid down it lying in a crumpled heap and making my mates wet themselves laughing

it wasnt all about me, as the guy who tripped me up hadnt relise his bed at broke, sat on it and sank thorugh the gap, with the 2 mattress ends coming up and hitting him in the face as he went through the bed, kinda like in a cartoon

[we fixed the bed though and i stay away from it now]
11-23-2008 19:32 bobalob57 is offline Search for Posts by bobalob57 Add bobalob57 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

at Lest- Oh...see now you die....LOL.
All right, this happened about 6 years or so ago. And there is some needed background information, wall of text warning.

Anyway, as most people know when kids are about 12 or 13 years old they attend those always fun sex ed classes. So we were about 12 years old and had heard we were to be attending these classes the next week.

No problem, we figured we would get to slack off for about an hour a week or whatever for a few weeks (can't remember exactly how they timed it out).
We didn't have internet access at the time but one of our friends did. He went home and did some reseach while his parents were out and his baby sitter wasn't paying much attention to WHAT exactly he was researching.

The next day he comes to school and starts telling Lest and I all these things he found out on the internet. Why he came to us first, I'll never know.

Anyway, we didn't believe him so we went to the school library during lunch break and logged onto the computers. Now, our other friend is gifted with a very good photographic memory, so he basically remembered the cites he had visited and starting showing us all these things. Finally we started to believe him, that yes, parents did have sex to produce their children.

Unfortunatly for the school, they didn't have that extensive of a safe search on, not even as extensive as our friends home computer so, porn eventually did start to show up.

Our friend not having clicked on a particular link, clicked on that particular link. I can't remember the title or the site for the life of me but some very graphic pictures came up showing some adults in some very graphic situations.

Lest then shouted out: "So THAT's where babies come from! *slight pause* Why is that guy sucking the other guys ding-dong?" Suffice to say the teacher on duty was alerted, our friend and I had enough sense to leave while Lest decided to continue to scroll through the pictures. Of course, he got caught and was put into dention where he had to write 1000 times on the chalkboard the following: "I will not look at pornography on the school computers."

The next day, all the computers in the school had safe search on. And all the grade eights in the school had a lot more respect for Lestat since he was caught searching porn on the net. Lestat of course, had no idea what was going on when all the grade eight boys suddenly became good friends with him.

Yep. It was fun. Oddly enough our foster father congradulated him...LOL

quote:

11-24-2008 02:32 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Pops
moderator...apparently

lol.when i was in year 10 and 11, (15 and 16 years or age) i used to have alot of meetings at school. i didnt exactly care about mush, except for my foster parents. my foster mum is heavily disabled and outside the house she is reliant to a wheelchair. at this particular meeting some lad was shouting abuse at her and my foster dad, calling her every cripple under the sun. it was about lunch time and this lad was with his mates and his parents had come down for some reason. my foster mum wheeled up to him, slapped him across the face. when the lads mum asked why she did it, she heard the story and slapped the lad again. on the way back to class, he was walking one way, shouting at someone with his head turned not looking where he was going and walked right into a concrete bollard, which was at groin level.......suffice to say that he was in great pain, doubled over on the floor. now hows that for justice

11-24-2008 06:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Hayz_M
Double Ace

lmao xD

omg Lys & Lestat your board arguements are epic Tongue lol

oh oh oh I have one Big Grin

I was like 10 & had been raving on for a pair of skates (only god knows why :S)
so for my birthday I got this pair of skates & decided I wanted to go out in them ...

Mum was going to the town anyways & was taking the dogs.... so I put on these skates & on the way home I kept on & on that I wanted to walk my dog Suggs...

This is Suggs>> Suggs on guard & his I Believe I CAN Fly Impressions I can Fly

As you can see he is rather large |8 ... So my mum eventually let me walk him.. whilst I was on my skates...

We were going down a slope type thing & he saw a cat -.- so theres me on these skates with my dog chasing a cat.... I went flying down the hill let go of suggs & grabbed the nearest lamp post ... I ended up spinning round the lamp post many times only to end up facing up the hill in a crumpled heap in the road.. to see my mum & brothers laughing their heads off at my failed attempt of "walking" my dog..

Yes my dog did come back to us, he first came running towards me in a playful manner as if to say GET UUUUUP wanna pllaay lol he then went & trotted back to my mum -.-

lmao it was not amusing but after about 5 mins I saw the funny side... needless to say They still go on about it XD
11-24-2008 10:32 Hayz_M is offline Search for Posts by Hayz_M Add Hayz_M to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

i wonder y hayz. id pay to see that

11-24-2008 10:35 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lestat666

@Hayz-yeh epic 4 u...lol. an i would pay good money 2 c dat.
@popeye-i woulda done a lot more then slap the kid. but yeh, justice served.
*thinks to self: y da HELL am i up dis early???*

hmmm....thinkin...thinkin....O!
kk, so it was summer time (woot! summer story) an me an Lys were walkin down 2 th park thats a gd ways from our house. its bout a 20 minute walk an we were bored with nuttin better 2 do an wanted 2 get outta the house (an yeh im lazy. deal wit the txt tlk).
so as were walkin along dis guy starts followin us. we didnt think nething o it, i mean there were 2 of us an 1 o him reli. so as were crossin the light, this dude randomly walks up behind Lys, grabs her ass an keeps goin.
we kinda stopped for a sec thn Lys shouts out: "YOU PERVERT!"
the guy turns round an says:"Sorry, but you had this on your ass" an shows her 1 of those sticky tabs thingies that come on feminin napkins (DONT ask how i kno bout that).
course me being me started laughin my ass off as she got all quiet an embarrassed...lol

11-24-2008 11:59 Lestat666 is offline Search for Posts by Lestat666 Add Lestat666 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

*cue embarrassing story about lestat* and the meeting was about whether i was gonna get expelled again

11-24-2008 12:21 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

@ Popeye- I think Lestat and I have taken over this thread....LOL.
@ Lest- bugger. And you know how you said DON'T ask how you know about those sticky tab things? Too bad I do know how you know about those sticky tab things.

A few things you have to know about Lest to understand this story. He's a nice guy really, I mean when he's dating a girl he's amazingly sweet (almost sickening and I am a girl Tongue ). He can be a total jerk, as he is most of the times but really he's only a jerk to people who deserve it, most of the times, he's a really great guy. (See Lest, i do love you little bro..lol). Also, he's dated a lot of girls so he kind of knows a bit about how women think, not much mind you but enough to prevent him from getting slaughtered.

Anyway, he was dating this one girl name Cathy about two or three summers ago. Cathy ended up being really sick one day, so Lestat was being the nice guy that he is and doing her bidding *cough*whipped*cough*.

It just so happened that as she was sick, it was also that time of the month, so she sent Lest down to the pharmacy to go get her feminine napkins. Of course, Lest being the guy he is walked into the store, took one look down that isle and got totally confused as to what exactly she was looking for.

Fortunately for him, there was a complete female stranger down that isle who saw his confused look and asked him what was wrong. He told her he was shopping for his sick girlfriend and she proceeded to give him the lecture that some girls get from their mothers: the lecture of tampons vs pads and wings vs no-wings.

Eventually more women began to come into the isle and after about ten minutes after he walked into the store he had a horde of about 15 women cooing over how sweet he was and giving him advice on what exactly to buy her.

Finally, after being in the store for about an hour, knowing much more then he wanted to know about that special time of the month, Lestat left with the product he needed. Too bad for him she wanted wings and he had to go back to the store with his tail between his legs, return the wrong item and pick up the right one.

Even though it is embarrassing for him, I still think it's really sweet for a guy to do what he did....even though she dumped him two weeks later. Her own loss though, now she's married to a total jerk...hehe.

quote:

11-24-2008 23:45 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » funny real life stories

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH