Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offense in global chat against the French. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Offense in global chat against the French. 6 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Offense in global chat against the French. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Timestamp for chat : 17:29 to 17:44 (and at the time i am typing this, it will probably go on for more).

I cannot tolerate such disrespectful attitude.

Id of accused : 32520

My Id : 10849

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sapling: 02-18-2013 17:59.

02-18-2013 17:48 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have apologised about this, I don't expect for this to go away and I accept the punishment. I shouldn't of vented the way I did and I'm sorry to Levija and any other French players I may have offended with this.

I'll just keep myself to myself from now on.

02-18-2013 17:53 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS - SAN

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sapling
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I accept his apology and move to request a simple but examplary 24 hours ban. I cannot have people think it is ok to mistreat the French.
02-18-2013 17:55 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

ID 32520
Posta Nanananana BATMAN

Then let it be so 24h

02-18-2013 23:11 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Offense in global chat against the French.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH