Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » BloodWars Jewellery » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page BloodWars Jewellery 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

BloodWars Jewellery Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok.. this might sound strange at first.

But its come to my attention that i have myself 2/3 parts of a Hawks set IRL Big Grin lol.

Iv only just realised but i DO indeed have a signet with a picture of a hawk on it that looks like the picture of a Good Signet of the TGK item style lol.

Also have a necklace with a picture of a hawk and what looks like a Perfect Amulet lmao.

The quality isnt that good but if you do look close there you can tell there is a hawk on both of those Big Grin

Heres my picutres.. Anybody else strangely have anything thats related to BW or am i in a strange mood at 4:10am and these dont actually look anything like the BW items Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FlashAOD: 02-22-2010 04:10.

02-22-2010 04:08 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Moved to offtopic Wink

And they do look like bw items Tongue
Give us a call when you buy a second signet Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-22-2010 07:35 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

hahaha you big nooob head XD haha i can remember you telling me about these XD haha lol you were just destend to play bloodwars you've even got the real jewels to match XD hahahaha

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

02-22-2010 09:48 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

How does the set bonus feels? I hope that the 6% dodge will be useful, rofl

02-22-2010 10:12 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD

Dodge is always useful xD lol

yea Bea I told you I got em ^_^ but there like years old n iv only just realised lol
02-22-2010 13:16 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I have a scythe in my closet that looks EXACTLY like the scythes on BW... *cough*

But that is rather cool...now you need another ring. Tongue

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

02-22-2010 19:40 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

ha nice...

i wonder what next Wink lol
02-24-2010 01:40 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

Thread Starter Thread Started by FlashAOD

Lol so i take it nobodfy else actually has anything and im just insane ^_^
02-24-2010 19:03 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

i have a poncho of deathsower? Tongue
i'll try and find it so i can show you guys

EDIT: needs lys' scythe Tongue

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by smierc: 02-24-2010 19:38.

02-24-2010 19:37 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » BloodWars Jewellery

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH