Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Sold. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Sold.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vampirouette

images/avatars/avatar-217.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-12-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Sold. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Shamanistic Shorts of Strongman (+5) CLOSE

Pants
Defence: 10
Effects: BLOOD PTS +12 %, LUCK +1, defence +5, STRENGTH +11
Requirements: LEVEL: 40 (42), STRENGTH: 52 (54), AGILITY: 13
Selling price: 17 000 Lgo
Value: Nanites 145, Mana 495

They're a key item for merging Elvish Shorts of Dodges...

Sold. Thanks guys <3

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vampirouette: 01-31-2009 18:03.

01-26-2009 21:38 Vampirouette is offline Search for Posts by Vampirouette Add Vampirouette to your Buddy List
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MS as start???
01-26-2009 22:19 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
Vampirouette

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vampirouette
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think they're worth a little more than that... I had someone offer to pay at least a SS for them a few months back... Forgot who it was, but I do remember the offer >,<

01-27-2009 21:57 Vampirouette is offline Search for Posts by Vampirouette Add Vampirouette to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

EDIT: offer withdrawn, sorry.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 01-28-2009 00:02.

01-27-2009 23:53 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Davor

Registration Date: 01-15-2008
Clan: DB

1 SS ?

Codename 47
01-31-2009 12:07 Davor is offline Search for Posts by Davor Add Davor to your Buddy List
Exorcist

Registration Date: 06-14-2008

Are you interested in offer of small stones? 20 BS 4HS and 3 LS?

01-31-2009 13:18 Exorcist is offline Search for Posts by Exorcist Add Exorcist to your Buddy List
Vampirouette

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vampirouette

Sorry Exorcist, that only totals out to 210 and a SS is worth 500... <3

Yes Davor that sounds good to me, I'll message you in game. Smile

01-31-2009 18:02 Vampirouette is offline Search for Posts by Vampirouette Add Vampirouette to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Sellers » Sellers - R1 Underworld » Sold.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH