Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch 1.6 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Patch 1.6
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Patch 1.6 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I got so excited when I saw that... Then realised that Necro git all the juicy stuff :p

Oh well, enjoy Necro players! Let us know how it goes.

And thanks dev team for little tweaks and upgrades. They ARE appreciated even if everyone is still frothing at the mouth for big stuff Smile

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-20-2014 12:53 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The epic patch MIGHT still be coming for UW, we'll have to see if it fits.

10-21-2014 13:51 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
The epic patch MIGHT still be coming for UW, we'll have to see if it fits.

brute force and lube, it'll fit.
i'd love to see epic items for moria Big Grin

10-21-2014 21:18 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010
Race in game: Absorber

but please dont make from UW server based on lucky drops from quests like Necro. Possibilities to build your gear even without lucky drops from quests is the special thing that defines UW, dont take that away with some luck based epic drops pls.

10-23-2014 19:59 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Yowie
but please dont make from UW server based on lucky drops from quests like Necro. Possibilities to build your gear even without lucky drops from quests is the special thing that defines UW, dont take that away with some luck based epic drops pls.

http://r1.bloodwars.net/?a=profile&uid=80117

10-26-2014 01:10 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Yowie

I don't know what game you play but it's pretty much about the drops.
10-26-2014 08:10 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: -END-

Thread Starter Thread Started by theheraldofogc

Building up your kit will still be the best way to progress, but you may get one or two relevant Epic pieces to add to your kit.

The biggest difference would be the Fair Drop system. Everyone WILL get Epic items.

They'll be erratic because they're account locked, but at least they won't all funnel up to the top players this way.

It looks like it would add an extra layer to the game play. Not replace how we currently play.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
10-26-2014 09:49 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Yowie

Registration Date: 01-08-2010
Race in game: Absorber

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
I don't know what game you play but it's pretty much about the drops.

obviously drops help but you can play and progress even if you are not as lucky as others and buy and merge parts you need. for example i bought almost every part i used for merging my gear maybe with exception of headgear

also i can see other thing that if they were mergeable they would fill up the armoury pretty quickly as you will have no other choice than to keep them if you are planning to merge smth. If it isnt enough to have leg and non-leg items that cannot merge together

Also guns (no pre/suffix) will have an advantage over ranged (with suffix) or even bigger over melee (both pre/suffix) as they would be much easier to obtain (just merge few other guns together vs getting right weapon with right affixes)

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
The biggest difference would be the Fair Drop system. Everyone WILL get Epic items.

I dont believe in fair drop. It would still be about luckiest people getting the right drop. For example if some melee drops solar of wisdom it is useless for him but if it is gunner it is great drop. And you will need to be lucky to get the right drop for you. You cannot even sell it for profit to buy something else, smth you really need. It would be just about stupid lucky drops

10-26-2014 10:42 Yowie is offline Search for Posts by Yowie Add Yowie to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Patch 1.6

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH