Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Epic Drop rate? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Epic Drop rate?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lelek

images/avatars/avatar-1116.jpg

Registration Date: 05-20-2014
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: [WJS]

Epic Drop rate? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello. (my english is bad but i hope You understand what i mean)
SO.. There is something like 2 months after patch with epics items. So my question is: How is that even possible, i have no "USEFULL" drops since that? I guess basic math rules are under those from BW? Or what.

I mean srsly, everyone around me drops like crazy - just not me. Maybe i am so dumb and i salvage 5x EPICS speeds or something but srsly.
After my last drop which wast HALF YEAR AGO - LP SPEED i got literally nothing since that. So, where is that smart drop? I got bunch of useless epics, but where are those usefull? how is chance to get NOTHING for Attack/defence EQ in 2 months - cuz i not change anything still..

i play on r11 too, and after joining Act2 - after something like 1 week - i got 3 USEFULL items and some garbage. SO HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE there at r2 ENG i don't have NOTHING.

That is what i got yet:

Epic Bony Sword
Epic Shamanistic Cape of Adrenaline
Epic Bony Club
Epic Insidious Chain
Epic Mask of the Shepherd
Epic Hat of Magic
Epic Flame thrower
Epic Antique Flail

I mean srsly? Those ones are bad compared to EPIC hawk's, Solars, Demonic 2h, Orchids etc. so. My question is: WHEN DO I GET SOMETHING USEFULL.

http://r2.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=08178966f9 My EQ

EDIT: This is not "WHINE" topic, i am just wondering how is that possible - for me isnt.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lelek: 12-30-2014 11:16.

12-30-2014 11:09 Lelek is offline Search for Posts by Lelek Add Lelek to your Buddy List
SkyRider

Registration Date: 03-23-2014

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Administrator of the game write to me, that "fair drop" dont guarantee epic drop. He also said "You have to be lucky, to drop something"

I dont have any good epic too and i saw on many serwer ppl with 4-5 end game epic ;/
But administrator wont change his mind about epic and fair drop ;p

12-30-2014 11:39 SkyRider is offline Search for Posts by SkyRider Add SkyRider to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

you're complaining about the RNG? somewhat integral part of the game...

12-30-2014 11:53 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

RNG

12-30-2014 13:19 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Indica
Banned

Registration Date: 12-24-2012

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
RNG

works for drops, getting through on attacks, upgrades for UW and bans for pushing.
edit: forgot quests!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Indica: 12-30-2014 13:48.

12-30-2014 13:47 Indica is offline Search for Posts by Indica Add Indica to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

If only I could ban based on random numbers, my work would be so much easier Smile .

But I digress, more on topic - that is how the game works, has always worked and will work. Even the fair drop system does not guarantee that you will find your dream items, it just significantly increases your chances.

12-30-2014 19:28 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Lelek

images/avatars/avatar-1116.jpg

Registration Date: 05-20-2014
Clan: [WJS]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lelek

Yea i know that but i wanna ask how is that even possible. There is so much guaranted epics in 2 months + some random drops so i must be most unlucky guy in universe while i dont get nothing..

Frown Thanks for Reply Szeszej!

12-30-2014 21:44 Lelek is offline Search for Posts by Lelek Add Lelek to your Buddy List
Demandred
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-675.jpg

Registration Date: 02-19-2008
Clan: [BoS]

it's noy unlucky to not get a good drop... that's quite normal. There are thousands of possible items (most are useless) to drop and not anywhere near as many good ones, which also have much less chance to drop than poor ones, so it's really more a case of being Very Lucky to get something useful every now and then Wink

12-31-2014 17:03 Demandred is offline Search for Posts by Demandred Add Demandred to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Epic Drop rate?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH