Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Password does not act... » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Password does not act...
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Mastermistrz

images/avatars/avatar-386.gif

Registration Date: 06-15-2008

Password does not act... Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

exchange

Complaint

I think he stole my account

R2- k0wal
01-14-2009 17:28 Mastermistrz is offline Search for Posts by Mastermistrz Add Mastermistrz to your Buddy List
Mastermistrz

Thread Starter Thread Started by Mastermistrz
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

help ?;x

R2- k0wal
01-17-2009 10:43 Mastermistrz is offline Search for Posts by Mastermistrz Add Mastermistrz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I don't see how this topics are related to uk and I don't even know your login :|

01-17-2009 15:24 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mastermistrz

login janoos
nick janoska

[R101] [ID 6457] Permanent change of account

Reporting person: Id 6457, login: janoos, char: janoska, IP 94.72.123.135
------------------------------------------------

Previous character: - ; -
Character`s name: janoos ; janoska

R2- k0wal

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mastermistrz: 01-18-2009 09:48.

01-17-2009 21:17 Mastermistrz is offline Search for Posts by Mastermistrz Add Mastermistrz to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

As far as I can see you've exchanged the account and the exchange has never been cancelled

01-19-2009 02:50 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
C47
Super Operator

images/avatars/avatar-1119.jpg

janoos
Posta janoska

banned until you reover a password

Do not disturb unless the problem is serious
-----
Sorry, not v.good in english.
01-22-2009 18:57 C47 is offline Homepage of C47 Search for Posts by C47 Add C47 to your Buddy List
Mastermistrz

i have password, unbann me ;]

R2- k0wal

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mastermistrz: 01-26-2009 13:38.

01-26-2009 08:37 Mastermistrz is offline Search for Posts by Mastermistrz Add Mastermistrz to your Buddy List
Mastermistrz

unban please...

R2- k0wal
01-26-2009 18:16 Mastermistrz is offline Search for Posts by Mastermistrz Add Mastermistrz to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

warning for multipost. szeszej can unban you if he sees fit, but theres no excuse for breaking the rules of the forum

01-26-2009 18:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

The account has been unbanned

01-26-2009 20:32 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Mastermistrz

thanks

R2- k0wal
01-26-2009 20:53 Mastermistrz is offline Search for Posts by Mastermistrz Add Mastermistrz to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Complaints » Complaints - R1 Underworld » Password does not act...

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH