Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Hacked :O » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Hacked :O
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
dom2007

Registration Date: 12-17-2007
Clan: Source

Hacked :O Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: SW3294

Problem description: Hacked acount

My acount has been hacked!!!! i put my username password and realm in perfect tried loads of tmes and it wont let me into my acount :S

The air around me still feels like a cage
And love is just a camouflage
For what resembles rage again

04-01-2009 23:01 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hate to point out the obvious, but your caps definitely aren't on?

04-01-2009 23:06 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

weren't you banned?
for muilt account?
04-02-2009 12:11 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
dom2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007

Caps wernt on tried few times and aso i was banned even though i wasnt multi acounting but i got the new one from a friend and i applied for the acount on the forum and there was no rejections so i guessed it was ok. Please can an administrator or a mod please look at this soon as possible please

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by dom2007: 04-02-2009 13:34.

04-02-2009 13:22 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS

Moderator (mod) - possesses part of authorisations of smod. Manages the majority of threads on the forum. Does not possess any authorisations in the game.

there is nothing mods can do about it mate. best bet is to wait and see what szeszej says about it

04-02-2009 13:38 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
dom2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by dom2007

Problem solved Big Grin thanks for your help guys....

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by dom2007: 04-02-2009 20:57.

04-02-2009 13:40 dom2007 is offline Search for Posts by dom2007 Add dom2007 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Hacked :O

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH