Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » v. 2.13 28 March 2024 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page v. 2.13 28 March 2024
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

v. 2.13 28 March 2024 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi BW Team,

please change font color or background color when using lite layout at this clan trophies page.

https://r2.bloodwars.net/?a=hunt&do=clanBonus

Here the screenshoot,
https://prnt.sc/4KTm-iulfAa2

it really hard to read.

Thank you

npc son's name : cpu

03-28-2024 16:29 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll forward it to the right people Smile

03-29-2024 11:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

What browser are you using? Also, aren't you enforcing dark mode?

03-29-2024 11:49 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by npc

Im using mobile chrome 99% now, any location (work, home, etc) to safe for others with lite layout

npc son's name : cpu

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by npc: 03-29-2024 21:51.

03-29-2024 21:50 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Szeszej
Administrator

As I said, you may be enforcing dark mode in your browser. The page looks fine for me on mobile chrome.

04-02-2024 10:33 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Looks of the game » v. 2.13 28 March 2024

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH