Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » dr who » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page dr who
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008
Race in game: Absorber

dr who Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

at last something worth paying you t.v licence for dr who was great tonite
shame david tennet isnt playing him any more he was the best.
01-01-2010 19:59 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

THE GUY HAS NO EYE BROWS D:

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

01-01-2010 21:20 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by darc
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

who cares he was still the best dr.
01-01-2010 21:24 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hang on noooo i didn't mean david tennet lol i love him i mean the new Dr

01-01-2010 21:25 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Lysandra
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-344.jpg

Registration Date: 01-11-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

I'm in Canada, I don't think we get Dr. Who unless we pay for some kind of special package deal thing...someone correct me if I'm wrong.

quote:
Originally posted by *GayTiger*
lys... that was amazing, it's pure orgasm on a page!

01-01-2010 21:41 Lysandra is offline Homepage of Lysandra Search for Posts by Lysandra Add Lysandra to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Lysandra
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Clan: BOS + S.S.

The new doctor scares me,

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-01-2010 21:42 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

check online you can watch it. its a great programe. and funny in its own way.

am not to sure about the new doctor ether. but david tennet really made the doctor ive goyt to say.

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by darc: 01-01-2010 21:57.

01-01-2010 21:44 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-622.jpg

Registration Date: 11-11-2009
Clan: dark

David tennant rules Smile dont like the look of the new guy though he looks more like a girl

01-03-2010 17:43 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

lol right random question but the dr is a dr why does he always have to re-generate to a HE and never a SHE?

01-03-2010 20:34 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

I wish the drsdaughter was the next doctor she was like Shocked

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 01-03-2010 21:27.

01-03-2010 21:27 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Beatrice_2
lol right random question but the dr is a dr why does he always have to re-generate to a HE and never a SHE?

Lol.

Also, Ive heard so many people slating the new doctor. Yes he looks like a bit of an ogre compared to David Tennant, but hey, David's just so damn sexy...
[Sidenote, no i'm not gay.]
But I think he's alright, he should make an interesting new doctor Smile

01-03-2010 21:39 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

well he thought he was a woman coz he had long hair omg this did make me LOL like oyu wouldn't believe XD "OMG I'M A WOMAN" D: XD

01-03-2010 21:51 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
smierc
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-608.png

Registration Date: 10-24-2009
Clan: Source

shoot the new one, he looks like as greasy dog.
can we have a time machine to go into the past and get Tom Baker back?
i did love his hat and scarf :')

It was inevitable since GT joined the discussion Big Grin

01-03-2010 22:27 smierc is offline Search for Posts by smierc Add smierc to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

they have to get a ginger dr one day i want to see the reaction lol
01-04-2010 11:14 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Raziel666
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-26-2008
Clan: BOS & AOD

Beatrice

To answer your question

The doctor can indeed become a woman - infact he can become creature he wants - he just chooses Male Human so the BBC can actually afford him Wink

I haven't seen the new doctor as Sky didn't record

Was D.T the best doctor - No - but he did fit the role amazingly well. I still prefer Sylvester Mccoy and Ace as the doctor and sidekick. The two worked well togther.

TIME TO LOST SOME WEIGHT - I WANT MY MITSI !!!

01-04-2010 14:23 Raziel666 is offline Search for Posts by Raziel666 Add Raziel666 to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

i think david is the most populer dr. he has a huge on screen presnce and it was like watching a big kid on screen he made everything seem new and exciting
01-04-2010 14:59 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

David was more serious but we dont really know what the new doctor is like we havnt seen the series yet

01-04-2010 15:51 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Raziel666
Beatrice

To answer your question

The doctor can indeed become a woman - infact he can become creature he wants - he just chooses Male Human so the BBC can actually afford him Wink

I haven't seen the new doctor as Sky didn't record

Was D.T the best doctor - No - but he did fit the role amazingly well. I still prefer Sylvester Mccoy and Ace as the doctor and sidekick. The two worked well togther.

well thats poo you see

lol they can hire me and i can be the next Dr Who XD i can be a nut job just like the rest of them XD hahaha float around in my tardis XD

01-06-2010 13:28 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

To be honest, i think Christopher Eccleston is overlooked... I enjoyed watching him Smile

01-06-2010 13:32 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Demandred2
Double Ace

Christopher was quite good actually just rememberd him he was a bit mean to people though and quite blunt

01-06-2010 13:35 Demandred2 is offline Search for Posts by Demandred2 Add Demandred2 to your Buddy List Add Demandred2 to your Contact List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

nah i didn't like him he was too serious lol and he couldn't play wackie to save his life to be fair he just looked like a plank on the screen XD

01-06-2010 13:39 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

his plankyness was his wackyness Smile

when you look back, you'll see it Smile

happy days

01-06-2010 13:43 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

hah nah i didn't like him XD lolol

but still lolol

now the sexiness has gone off the program i think i'll stop watching it XD haha loll i just liked it when donner and david where together i thought that was class

01-06-2010 14:53 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » dr who

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH