Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » scouting for new game name » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page scouting for new game name
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: find it

scouting for new game name Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well i have been using coles name as i cannot think of any gd names so was wondering if people could help me out here.

i like ANUBIS, CESARZ name. sounds powerful Tongue
in similar way can anyone could help me out to find a gd name Smile would appreciate their help Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-14-2009 14:55.

02-14-2009 14:45 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

LoL - do NOT tempt me! Tongue Big Grin

Seriously, how about Deathwalker, or Druss - after my favourite Gemmell character. He was awwwwesome. Smile

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-14-2009 14:55 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Thread Starter Thread Started by minshres
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

give me some sort of meaning behind the name as well Tongue and name as many as u can Big Grin

02-14-2009 14:58 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1081.jpg

Registration Date: 11-18-2008
Clan: >:D

COUNT CHOCULA

lol
What about Razor ? Ive seen names like that around lol

Hmm ... Mythology .. use ancient Gods maybe.. Baal, Anubis, Cezars .. wait.. crap ^^

Or go historical, Hilter, Nosforano, Cezars .. wait.. thats done 2 .. Hmm.. i see your predicament!! lmao

Go for movies... predator.. spawn.. terminator..

Or poisons.. like scyanide!! ... aww crap!!! But you get what i mean! Theres a load of poisons!! lol

I GOT IT!!! 'The Hairy Defouler' ^^

A vampire naming thing

http://www.emmadavies.net/vampire/defaul...My+Vampire+Name

Name Database

http://www.behindthename.com/

Ohh, this looks good!!

http://naminator.planets.gamespy.com/

'Imagine waking up, and finding out you have the wrong blankey'

02-14-2009 15:10 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

quote:
[i]Hmm ... Mythology .. use ancient Gods maybe.. Baal, Anubis, Cezars .. wait.. crap ^^

Baal was not a God in no mythology, Baal was a demon.

And how about Freaky Fred? Or idk SuicidalManiac? They sound fun Big Grin

02-14-2009 15:18 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

Hades, the lord of the dead sounds nice.
EDIT: Whats wrong with minshres? Thats a good name.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by diablo: 02-14-2009 15:22.

02-14-2009 15:20 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by minshres
give me some sort of meaning behind the name as well Tongue and name as many as u can Big Grin

Deathwalker (aka Druss the Legend)
Druss is a hero embodying virtue, courage, honour, chivalry and strength of character. Druss is the grandson of Bardan the Slayer, a psychotic madman driven insane by the demon residing within his cursed axe, Snaga the Sender. Druss is described as a physically imposing man, immensely strong but also possessing great speed and dexterity. He has a hard, flat face, black hair and a thick, black beard and pale blue eyes. Despite his initial lack of formal combat training, he becomes known as a fearsome warrior who has never been bested in single combat. He wears the armour and weapons of his grandfather, which includes a black leather jerkin with silver steel pauldrons, black leather gauntlets with reinforced steel plates covering the knuckles and forearms, black leather boots and a black pot helmet with a silver axe motif on the brow flanked by small silver skulls.

Rock & fecking roll!!

Or how about going for actual legends:
Grendel - the flesh eating, psychotic beast from Beowolf.
Osiris - Egyptian god of the dead.
Kali - Hindu god of destruction (but I think it was a she?)
Azrael - (has that been used?) Islamic angel of death.

Or how about slightly surreal:
Santa Muerte - Saint of Death

Er... I'm starting to dry up here. Frown

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
02-14-2009 15:28 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Lasher
quote:
[i]Hmm ... Mythology .. use ancient Gods maybe.. Baal, Anubis, Cezars .. wait.. crap ^^

Baal was not a God in no mythology, Baal was a demon.

And how about Freaky Fred? Or idk SuicidalManiac? They sound fun Big Grin

Baal is the god of gods???

Edit: Huh.. thought he was god of gods lol, ah well

http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/baal.htm

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-14-2009 15:35.

02-14-2009 15:33 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Lasher

"The demon entitled Baal
Main article: Baal (demon)

The Dictionnaire Infernal illustration of Baal.Other spellings: Bael, Baël (French), Baell.

Baal is sometimes seen as a demon in Christianity. This is a potential source of confusion.

Until archaeological digs at Ras Shamra and Ebla uncovered texts explaining the Syrian pantheon, the demon Ba‘al Zebûb was frequently confused with various Semitic spirits and deities entitled Baal, whereas in some Christian writings, it might refer to a high-ranking devil or to Satan himself.

In the ancient world of the Persian Empire, as monotheistic strains of thought were gaining steam, from the Indian Ocean to the Mediterranean Sea, worship of deities represented by idols was being rejected in favor of the cult of Yahweh. In the Levant the idols were called "ba'als", each of which represented a local spirit-deity or "demon". Worship of all such spirits was rejected as immoral, and many were in fact considered malevolent and dangerous.

Early demonologists, unaware of Hadad or that "Ba'al" in the Bible referred to any number of local spirits, came to regard the term as referring to but one personage. Baal (usually spelt "Bael" in this context; there is a possibility that the two figures are not connected) was ranked as the first and principal king in Hell, ruling over the East. According to some authors Baal is a duke, with 66 legions of demons under his command.

During the English Puritan period, Baal was either compared to Satan or considered his main lieutenant. According to Francis Barrett, he has the power to make those who invoke him invisible.

While the Semitic high god Ba'al Hadad was depicted as a human, a ram, or a bull, the demon Bael was in grimoire tradition said to appear in the forms of a man, cat, toad, or combinations thereof. An illustration in Collin de Plancy's 1818 book Dictionnaire Infernal rather curiously placed the heads of the three creatures onto a set of spider legs.

In 1979, Jeff Rovin added to the confusion with The Fantasy Encyclopedia, in which Astaroth was given Baal's likeness, including in a new illustration. This error has been repeated elsewhere, such as a Baal-like Astaroth as #102 in the Monster in My Pocket series."

He was confused as a god, he was in fact a demon, or at least that's what i've read.

02-14-2009 15:39 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
DemonDude2
Lord

No Baal is used for many things, just checked the wikipedia on it! Theres been a few Baals through time... btw.. isnt egyption lore thousands of years older than christianity??

02-14-2009 15:42 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Lasher

I did took that small paragraph from wikipedia but it seems we were both right in some cultures he was a demon and in others a god, but i was talking about what was saying in the Bible in the old testament

http://www.keyway.ca/htm2002/baal.htm

K enough of this or will get a warning for offtopic Smile

02-14-2009 15:50 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Apophis
    an evil demon, the deification of darkness and chaos (isfet in Egyptian), and thus opponent of light and Ma'at (order/truth), whose existence was believed from the Middle Kingdom onwards.
Osiris
    an Egyptian god, usually called the god of the Afterlife.
Camulus
    In Gaulish Mythology, Camulus or Camulos was the god of war of the Remi, a Gaulish tribe, who lived in the area of today's Belgium.
Heru-ur
    Horus the elder. In this form he represented the god of light and the husband of Hathor. He was one of the oldest gods of ancient Egypt.
Svarog
    In Slavic mythology, Svarog (Polish: Swaróg, Cyrillic: Сварог, Sorbian: Schwayxtix) is the Slavic sun god and spirit of fire; his name means bright and clear.

I watch too much Stargate Tongue

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

02-14-2009 16:15 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DemonDude2
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Evangelion
I watch too much Stargate Tongue

haha, thats how i nu Baal was an Eqyptian god! Init an awsome show!

Could name yourself after a ship?

Prometheus
Hattack

.. or use an alphabet

Alpha, , Beta, Ceta, etc

02-14-2009 16:20 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Lasher

quote:
[i]

haha, thats how i nu Baal was an Eqyptian god! Init an awsome show!

Could name yourself after a ship?

Prometheus
Hattack

.. or use an alphabet

Alpha, , Beta, Ceta, etc

Smile or if you got a thing for pirates you can go with Davy/Davey Jones or Long John Silver, What?!? I loved Pirates of the Carribean Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 02-14-2009 16:58.

02-14-2009 16:57 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
minshres
Viking

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Hades, the lord of the dead sounds nice.
EDIT: Whats wrong with minshres? Thats a good name.

old character dead. now i m reborn so need new name Tongue if u know what i mean. lol.. keep those name coming...

something about that baal.. name thing... hasn't that been used already? Ba_alzamon isnt this name similar?

02-14-2009 17:29 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

lol, that was the entire point, 'Baal, Anubis, Cezars' were all used names, just like 'Hilter, Nosforano and Cezars' lol =]

But was the type of names i was hinting at, use ancient gods or ancient leaders! Their names are pretty kool!

Or check up ancient germanic names! They got some awsome sounding names tom very very barbaric people ^^

02-14-2009 17:37 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Lasher

quote:
Originally posted by minshres

old character dead. now i m reborn so need new name Tongue if u know what i mean. lol.. keep those name coming...

something about that baal.. name thing... hasn't that been used already? Ba_alzamon isnt this name similar?

Renacer, is the latin word for "reborn"

Well i saw you are a Cursed One and thoes races are damn ugly! I was thinking if i ever would want to become one i would want to change my name into "Abomination" it's not taken yet, and i think that name would fit very good for a Cursed One race. Tough feel free to use it if you like.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 02-14-2009 17:55.

02-14-2009 17:54 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Evangelion
The warning machine

He's Coles now and he's a beastmaster Wink

You can also be the Noodle Master Tongue

02-14-2009 17:59 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Cthulhu
Viking

It's all very well us suggesting names for you, but surely your name is a personal thing - what I mean is, that you should name yourself after something that you either really like, or relate to?

What about comic characters?

Did you ever read 2000AD?
Judge Dredd
Judge Death (The Dark Judge)

Or one of the ABC Warriors?
Hammerstein
Blackblood (he was soooo cool Tongue )

Here's a link to the wiki for some of the main characters - 2000AD characters

What did you read when you were younger? There must have been some character in a book, comic, or film that made you wanna use their name in a game - you've played games before right? Tongue

Or how about a name generator:
RPG name generators

Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Cthulhu: 02-14-2009 18:22.

02-14-2009 18:16 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008

amun un rama. if youve seen hellboy youll know what i mean

02-14-2009 18:19 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

quote:
He's Coles now and he's a beastmaster Wink

You can also be the Noodle Master Tongue

lol.. Noodle master.. hahhaa... lmao..

@ cthullu. yes i have played games before but not this type of game. this is the first online text based game i have played and addicted to :/ as for the name thing. i seriously couldn think of any thats why i am asking for help. if i see a decent name i will take it Wink

dealthwalker, Abomination , Ma kali (i believe), Osiris they all sounds gd.

02-14-2009 18:30 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

Silly names are fun--'I'vana Suck-Blood'

Covenant
Terror
Pain
Mizery.. Misery.. Missery.. nevermind this one! >.<
Spartan
Pheonix King
Emperor
Tigran
Meandor (Mythical God .. and a type of river now i think about it lol)
Unauthorized
Space Hopper
Omerta (Code of Silence the mafia Used)
Silent Warrior
Leader of the Rats
Angelclaw
DoomDude (name of my son lol)
Cross Giver
Hell Maker
Hell Spawn
Demon King
What about the name of your tattoo?
Dominator
Dreadnought
Terminator
Kaskrin (heavily trained infantry of I.G. in 40K)
Hunter Killer
Metal Head
Digimortal
Redneck
One Gun
Replica
Requim
Flashpoint
Contaigon
Body Hammer
New Breed
Somethin with cursed in it? Cursed Sun/king/Man etc

... Umm... now i dont got ani more Cds around me! lol .. and my head hurts!
Linchpin

02-14-2009 18:31 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

hows about .....

AzezalRage

i heard it somewhere else and it sounds powerful its a good name Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

02-14-2009 18:32 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Lasher

If you're a gunman especially a sniper how about The Jackal? I liked the movie and the name fited to the hitman quite well. As for Hitman well..it's already takend.

02-14-2009 18:35 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
minshres
Viking

Terminator. - like that movie. maybe i take that name Tongue maybe..

AzezalRage - any meaning behind its name?

and i am a melee. zerker.

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-14-2009 18:38.

02-14-2009 18:37 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

The Zerker

ZerkHeim

Zarkstar

Got it...

SOLID SNAKE

.. wait... CRAP!!

Vikings Were Berserkers, what about somthing along that line?

ARNOLD SCHWARTTZENEGGA

Kai - japanese name .. always thought it sounded kool
Kyo - Its the only name to a samurai of legend who walked through battkefields cutting enemies down (read about him in a manga, he just walked in then out lol)

02-14-2009 19:02 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Hmm.. if you like anime, watched Bleach and are a zerker then Kenpachi would be good Smile

02-14-2009 19:05 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

luxuria (extravagance, later lust),
gula (gluttony),
avaritia (avarice/greed),
acedia (sloth),
ira (wrath),
invidia (envy),
superbia (pride/hubris).
Death letum nex necis

seven deadly sins including death in latin
might be a good name
the death on is an a aproximatiion
02-14-2009 19:21 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Lasher

Proteus
Overlord
Overseer
Abomination
Warlord
Warlord of Blood
Lachdanan
Sir Gorah
Nightwolf
ShadowWolf
DesertAngel
King Leonidas
Transmutate
Force OF Nature
WindForce
Apocalypse
DesertEagle
DarkEnforcer
Necromonger
IronMyst
Shadowbane
Lasher Jr
Prometeu
Heracles
SilverBolt
DaemonHunter
Hyperion
StarForce
Scarface
SilentPredator
Azmodan
Belial
ShadowCaster
Steel Lord
Blood Knight
Doom Guard
BlackHeart
General Kenobi
Bloodlust
VampDude
Hellbound
Zeratul
Tassadar
Aldaris
Fenix
VampireSlayer
Van Helsing
Jack Crow
The Crow
The Cow King
Soul Reaper
Seth
Legend King
Rambo
Tyrael
SpeedDemon
Frankenstein
Nightwish
The Dark Knight
Demon Vanquisher
LightBringer
Veteran
Elementalist
DeathRanger
En Sabah Nur
Omega Red
Carnage
Massacre
Summoner
Gorm
Khaleel
PornStar
EndBringer
Shreder
B0n3cru5h3r
Gold Viper
Moon Knight
Vanguard
Vendetta
OutOFIdeas

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 02-14-2009 19:40.

02-14-2009 19:33 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
DemonDude2
Lord

Lmao, OutofIdeas

02-14-2009 19:46 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Maybe Herpes? Tongue

02-14-2009 20:44 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
minshres
Viking

quote:
Hmm.. if you like anime, watched Bleach and are a zerker then Kenpachi would be good Smile

oh thats the one.. KENPACHI it is Smile . and ya i already read and watched the anime of kyo. the red eye demon. something like that. was ages ago Tongue

lasher thats one hell of a name u got there. where the hell do u and demondude come of with those names Tongue lol

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 02-14-2009 20:53.

02-14-2009 20:48 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DemonDude2
Lord

Hey! Whats wrong with my name Crying

lol .. oof.. were so full of pizza!!!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DemonDude2: 02-14-2009 21:12.

02-14-2009 21:11 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

lol not ur name i meant the names u wrote down for me Tongue

02-14-2009 21:50 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Lasher

Simple, just watch tv and play videogames for 19 years in a row and you'll turn out to be a guy with a very rich imagination Smile (and very silly too Big Grin )

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Lasher: 02-14-2009 21:52.

02-14-2009 21:51 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
tatiana

Registration Date: 05-01-2008
Clan: BoS/V13

AS Even said, Stargate series have many cool name you could use. I suggest you start watching all 10 season of Stargate SG-1 + the 3 movie. + the 5 season of stargate atlantis then i am sure you will have a good name.

Evan: i'm a real addict to Stargate... i have all episode XD

edit: evan , i wish i could burn them on dvd for you but we are really to far away lol

Did u consider the Asgaard's name also? Thor is niceSmile and many more.. gotta go now working soon

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by tatiana: 02-14-2009 22:54.

02-14-2009 21:58 tatiana is offline Search for Posts by tatiana Add tatiana to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

Stargate is a great source of names Wink

Comes up with Egyptian gods' names with their description in an unusual way (evil race who acted as gods) Smile

tatiana: I have all the SG-1 seasons and only two of SG: Atlantis Tongue
Gonna download more Wink

02-14-2009 22:38 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
DemonDude2
Lord

You guys should play the stargate mods! Theres an awsome one for empire at war =]

Theres a Stargate Universe MMORPGFPS in beta, you could check that out for names if your guna look into the stargate unverse Pleased

02-14-2009 23:03 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by DemonDude2
No Baal is used for many things, just checked the wikipedia on it! Theres been a few Baals through time... btw.. isnt egyption lore thousands of years older than christianity??

Clearly I'm the only person here that vandalises wiki pages for kicks..

Why are you changing your name minshipoo?

02-15-2009 01:20 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
DemonDude2
Lord

Because hes swaped accounts and wants a new name

quote:
old character dead. now i m reborn so need new name

He doesnt want to use his old name with this account Wink

02-15-2009 02:03 DemonDude2 is offline Search for Posts by DemonDude2 Add DemonDude2 to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » scouting for new game name

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH