Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Phantom Of The Opera » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Phantom Of The Opera
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Phantom Of The Opera Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Has anyone else seen it?

What were your opinions?

I saw it last night. And I wasn't quite sure what to expect after seeing the film. All I cna say is wow. I was totally blown away, the songs are so impressive it's untrue. You almost feel as though you are being drawn into the stage, the cotumes and the scenery only add to this effect.
I ahd not slept the night before and was drowsing all day, as soon as it started it snapped me awake, the film does not do the show justice (though the film ending is better)

So 2 questions above?

Your imperfection.
03-02-2009 01:32 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OMG I FRIGGING LOVE IT!!

seriously, the one thing that could make it any better is if someone took me to see it in theater i'd be like OMG!!
one of my favorite films i think i know it word by word!!

its an amazing film :$

whoop

love B xx
03-02-2009 01:34
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I've seen it live 4 times, have the original soundtrack with Michael Crawford (best phantom ever), have the piano music, movie, list goes on. This is my favourite musical ever. Andrew Lloyd Webber is a genius. Nothing beats seeing it live-especially when the chandelier falls down or the point of no return sceneSmile

03-02-2009 01:37 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

Yeh I'm tlaking about the theatre Bea, in London on a Saturday night with all the top actors, not the underwhatsitmacalleds.

I am your angle of music....

Your imperfection.
03-02-2009 01:38 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

omg noooo nemoooo bitta jezza butler hmmmm he is FIT!!!

omg even though in the new make of the film he is all like scared and everything jezza looks amazing still in it,.... and his voice... hmm it give me shivers down my spine just thinking about it .....

i'd love to go and see it live.... it would be like omg i had just died brilliant!!

i love the music.... speacially the last song....

the ending i never quiet got but watching it over and over again :$ it makes sense now Smile i LOVE it Big Grin

EDIT .....

sorry i didn't think it waz that one... i'm on about the film :$

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Beatrice: 03-02-2009 01:41.

03-02-2009 01:40
Raxis
Set Abominae

Wow Nem.

We had the front row of the first balcony seats, direct middle, supposedly restricted view. They were better than sittign at the front of a show (Shaolin Circus was when I did that)... didn't miss a thing.

I would love to go see it again, but I just can't afford it

EDIT:

Oooops I meant to say

I am your angel of music

Not Angle

Your imperfection.
03-02-2009 01:43 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

omg i wanna go now D:

someone take meee

its my birthday sooon Wink

love B xx

actually omg me and evan for our fantabulars birthday... Big Grin coz we have it on the most amazing day of the entire year Big Grin

so i think me and evan should be taken for our birthday Big Grin

Wink evan would love it Big Grin
03-02-2009 01:44
nemoralis
Harsh mistress

images/avatars/avatar-397.jpg

Registration Date: 08-28-2007
Clan: Vault 13

its not about gerald butler looking hot. The best phantom will always be Michael Crawford. Any true phantom fan will always say that. The movie is good yes-but seeing it live cannot be beaten.

I've seen the London show 3 times, and saw it when I went travelling in America in Utah. I love how they bring to life the boat scene on the canal on the stage. I was mesmerized the first time I saw that.

03-02-2009 01:47 nemoralis is offline Search for Posts by nemoralis Add nemoralis to your Buddy List
Beatrice
unregistered

omg i'm seriously jealous nemo Frown

i want to see it... i wanna be blown away Frown i wanna know who that other guy is Frown

i wanna be in the same room as they are singing while i'm singing along haha

it would be amazing... nemo wanna go and see it a 5th time Wink Wink Wink

lovee B xx
03-02-2009 01:49
Raxis
Set Abominae

I don't know who it was actually when I saw it.

quote:
its not about gerald butler looking hot. The best phantom will always be Michael Crawford. Any true phantom fan will always say that. The movie is good yes-but seeing it live cannot be beaten.

That's pure generalisation. But yes Crawford IS good. I've only seen clips... I seriously don't know hwo it was SAturday night.... all I know is that the guy was amazing.

Your imperfection.
03-02-2009 01:54 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Heard and saw some sequences from the POTO from 1947? Or what was the date it was made, i never saw the new one, is the new one the one from 2004? And if so, is it any good? Cause i'm hearing only good things about the movie.

03-03-2009 12:11 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
Raxis
Set Abominae

The Film is good. the Show is better. I still can't believe how amazing it was.

Your imperfection.
03-03-2009 12:22 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Phantom Of The Opera

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH