Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Clan Armory » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Armory
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Death12
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-11-2007

Clan Armory Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: Death12

Problem description: Well i cannot ware clan armory items in ambush or expedition, im not sure iof this is a bag or not, but both me and Elisabeth have looked in the tutorial,and it has no rule about either of those things...

If this is not a bug can you update the Tutorial, or if it is please fix it Smile

thanks
06-14-2007 19:30 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

In tutorial on expeditions it is indicated that items from clan armoury cannot be used.

06-14-2007 20:12 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Death12
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Ok, this was not clear to me, sorry...

what about ambuses?
06-14-2007 20:16 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Hyperborean
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-02-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

The same. And it's somehow missing from the English rulebook.
06-14-2007 21:02 Hyperborean is offline Search for Posts by Hyperborean Add Hyperborean to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

I'll look into that today.

06-14-2007 21:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Added, thanks for posting it

06-14-2007 21:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

np, thank you Smile

let me know when ambushes will work (if you are going to make ambushes possible Smile )
06-14-2007 21:48 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

This restriction was introduced on purpose Wink

06-14-2007 23:18 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Elisabeth
Lord

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

It was not introduced here in underworld.

Check tutorial for other mistakes like this. Polish players know everything about this game and its restriction so try not make more mistakes like this.
06-15-2007 10:44 Elisabeth is offline Search for Posts by Elisabeth Add Elisabeth to your Buddy List
Death12
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
This restriction was introduced on purpose Wink

oh ok Tongue lol

thanks for lettin me know Smile
06-15-2007 14:07 Death12 is offline Search for Posts by Death12 Add Death12 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Clan Armory

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH