Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » NFS Undercover question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page NFS Undercover question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

NFS Undercover question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'm downloading the game just now, and i know there is a Volkswagen Scirocco to buy/win/unlock in NFS Undercover, but i was curious if there is a boss or idk something to get the car looking exacly like this:

Since i LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that car Smile (actually love Volkswagen cars in general)

04-10-2009 20:34 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
sparxs
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-11-2008
Clan: Dark

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i dont no
but if i was you i would delete the game now
its the most boriing one of out em all
i mean i only played it not even for a day
its just too easy
u can do a 2 lap race start 5-8mins later and can still win if u dont crash
its jst too easy
just dont buy it
04-12-2009 01:52 sparxs is offline Search for Posts by sparxs Add sparxs to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You've gotta be freaking kidding me... that'd never be possible, you've gotta be versusing computers on easy mode with catch-up on for that to happen (not sure if catch up works on it)

But from what i've heard, it's just a lameo copy of NFS: Most wanted, but gheyer. Only done a few races myself, gotta say that i'd rather play Carbon, and carbon didn't even have bloody traffic in the races, and no traffic in police chases (THAT'S HOW CRAP CARBON WAS)

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
04-12-2009 02:00 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Lasher

Registration Date: 01-04-2009
Race in game: Cultist

Thread Starter Thread Started by Lasher

I've deleted the game already, it's dogXXXX

04-12-2009 09:34 Lasher is offline Homepage of Lasher Search for Posts by Lasher Add Lasher to your Buddy List AIM Screen Name of Lasher: N/A YIM Account Name of Lasher: N/A View the MSN Profile for Lasher
bensux

Registration Date: 03-24-2008
Race in game: Absorber

Guess you have a go on it and hated it? XD (btw this is DJ, just couldn't be asked taking brothers login/pass away)

Hmm... i wonder... if i decided to swear... would bensux get the warning... or would i... (reason i wonder, if because i've stated it's DJ, effectively warning bensux would be wawrning someone who wasn't there)

r1.bloodwars.net/index.php?a=msg&do=write&to=Bensux
04-12-2009 09:48 bensux is offline Search for Posts by bensux Add bensux to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » NFS Undercover question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH