Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Disposable Items » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Disposable Items
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Registration Date: 03-06-2007

Disposable Items Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think there should be a note attached to disposable items that they are used in your next immediate action. I purchased one planning to keep it for my next planned ambush, then went off to do a quest to get some blood, I failed the quest and used up the item .... I wasnt happy. Evil

What does everyone think?
Smile

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...
03-10-2007 16:24 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
Zeruel
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-70.jpg

Registration Date: 02-28-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hmm. those items should be hard to use, because the bonus is very big. Just buy the item just before the end of the action where you want to use it

03-10-2007 17:14 Zeruel is offline Search for Posts by Zeruel Add Zeruel to your Buddy List
DarKHearTeD

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think the item should at least show up in your inventory, once you brought it, you might forget you still have it, and you might just waste it on a quest.
03-11-2007 11:09 DarKHearTeD is offline Search for Posts by DarKHearTeD Add DarKHearTeD to your Buddy List
Storm

images/avatars/avatar-35.jpg

Thread Starter Thread Started by Storm

It shows up in the shop above the other items, what I want is something which tells you before you purchase it, that the item is used in your next action, so people dont make the same mistake as me. Tongue

Every light will cast a shadow, but not all shadows are borne from light...
03-11-2007 11:10 Storm is offline Search for Posts by Storm Add Storm to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Storm
SushiMaker
Administrator

Registration Date: 02-21-2007

The inventory shall be changed over the comming weeks.

Thank You.
03-11-2007 11:11 SushiMaker is offline Search for Posts by SushiMaker Add SushiMaker to your Buddy List
R3PL1G4T0R_5TH

images/avatars/avatar-36.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007

Surely it would be easiest to simply have to 'equip' the item before it is used?

I'm glad you pointed this out though Storm, it certainly is something i would have been a bit upset about considering the price tag on those disposables!!

03-11-2007 14:49 R3PL1G4T0R_5TH is offline Search for Posts by R3PL1G4T0R_5TH Add R3PL1G4T0R_5TH to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Disposable Items

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH