Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Siege Points Counter » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Siege Points Counter
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

Siege Points Counter Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many times have you looked at an Siege and gone *oh nooo, do I join or not?!* ?

Ever wanted a quick way to add them all up and work out who has higher points? Heres a way for you!! Copy and save it to your own version of Excel. Smile

This set of formulae makes it easy by enabling names to be entered from the prepare ambush screen, then making it much easier to remember who joined! Tells you which team is higher in points, by how much that team is higher, and how many people have joined each side. Smile

When I can work out how to, I shall try and upload/publish it again, but for now its beyond my tipsy brain...

Sarahahaha has attached this image (reduced version):
bw1.jpg

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by Sarahahaha: 05-16-2009 19:00.

05-16-2009 13:29 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You can't access the sheet without certain privileges, even if you already have a google account...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-16-2009 17:59 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Sarahahaha

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [Sanguine]

Thread Starter Thread Started by Sarahahaha
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

changed my post, will attempt to upload it once more some other time. Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Sarahahaha: 05-16-2009 19:01.

05-16-2009 18:43 Sarahahaha is offline Search for Posts by Sarahahaha Add Sarahahaha to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Siege Points Counter

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH