Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Let's Talk About Legen...Wait for it...Dary. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Let's Talk About Legen...Wait for it...Dary.
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Bat
Double Ace

Registration Date: 07-23-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster

Let's Talk About Legen...Wait for it...Dary. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

While thinking to change into zerker I have looked around alot and started wondering, oh what could be the best chance to own everyone to pieces,If you would make all the right choices(tattoo,stat adding and etc...), so I started to calculate the things what could be the best choice ever when I consider in Legendary. (I didn't find any other topic like this, but im sorry if there is one and then its no problem when this one gets closed up.)

Legendary:
1H Guns chance to hit increased by 35 %, overall weapon damage +30 % Time you hit:4x to 8x Other Bonuses:Low dmg what gets compensated by the +30% dmg bonus,can get lots of attacks when u get right tattoo.Critical dmg= 1.5x

2H Guns overall weapon damage +20 % Time you hit:2x to 8x Other Bonuses:most of the weapons have the bonus what gives you +critical +taking down enemys def +giving perc.Critical dmg=2x

1H Melee chance for critical hit with weapon +20 %, dodge +10 % Time you hit:2x to 8x Other Bonuses:Takes few years probably to get a considerable legendary of this,can get lots of attack with thunderfist but your chance to hit will be low tho if you got loads and loads of luck you might get weapon with critical+dmg bonus.Critical dmg=2x

2H Melee chance for critical hit +25 %, chance to hit increased by 25 % Time you hit:1x to 2x Other Bonuses:Has 4x critical hit dmg,Critical dmg=4x

2H Range chance to hit increased by 30 %, overall weapon damage +15 %, chance for critical hit -45 % Time you hit:2x to 11x(maybe more but havent seen any better myself yet)Other Bonuses:Might get chance for critical hit +x% and ignores +x% of your opponent`s defence,Critical dmg=3x

Based on this, I would say to get your pilgrims done, Go to Cursed One ,get yourself Gunman tattoo(Just saying, I know getting right eq takes alot of time)what gives you 4x more times to hit cuz you gonna hit most of the time anyways u get extra 25% +critical hit anyways ,using Horror in the beginning and if your opponent don't have perc million you slice him up pretty fast and hard and most of the expo monster will get pwned too...

Now now there boys and girl, no need to post "OMFG You are so ..." This is just my opinion and I'm really excited to see some arguing against this and see facts why Im wrong and maybe legendary 2H range for example is way way better or when I have missed some great bonuses.
Your opinion is important but don't forget to explain yourself.

Thanks, Bat.

This post has been edited 9 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 05-22-2009 11:34.

05-22-2009 08:32 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Scyanide
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-29-2008
Clan: .DB.

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

First of all, as a sniper I would like to see the gear how to get 7th shot :-) please show it to me :-)

Secondly, 1h mallee can get up to 10attacks ... if beastmaster i think can get 12 attacks ...
2h mallee can have 4 attacks - Anubis for example got 4 ... with speed suffix they cen get 5 if i am correct ...

And now comment about your idea - not bad idea ... thats the easiest way i think. With breath of death and horror while using shamanistic set and blood items and bonies you can have blocking of expo mob in 2nd round and during the fight extra 55dmg to your weapon ... go for it ... however everything got its disadvantages:

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=50e8f781ba

i just got lucky with crit shots ...
05-22-2009 10:16 Scyanide is offline Search for Posts by Scyanide Add Scyanide to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Bat
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was calculating without any armor bonuses and didnt add any tattoo bonuses either the arcanas.Tho I should have edit this in my main topic. Tongue
2H Gunner simply have to have Legendary AK-47,if im not mistaken it should have 6 shots per turn and legendary gives the 7th ?

And well about that ambush, there is no set u can make to win everyone ,u can have set what wins most of them Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 05-22-2009 10:34.

05-22-2009 10:31 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HLL

Actually I think the AK gains an additional attack at perfect at least according to the thread so a perfect legendary one would have 8 attacks.

And your idea is a good one, although I still think abosrber is better for one-handed gunners than cursed one.

05-22-2009 11:07 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: Let's Talk About Legen...Wait for it...Dary. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Bat
1H Guns chance to hit increased by 70 %,

A small mistake here. The hance to hit is calculated for each gun individualy.

In my opinion 2h melee will own us all, once some good BK gets a decent weapon (radiating scythe of bloodsucker?)

05-22-2009 11:26 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

Mistakes fixed ,I have been around here from 2007-05-17 and still not knowing things like that xD.
Thx Smile

Legendary Murderous xxx of Basilisk would be i guess a better shot, on +5 it would give AGILITY +19 minimal damage +38, maximum damage +42, REPUTATION +20, chance for critical hit +54 %, chance to hit increased by 25 %

I guess it would be better then Legendary Radiating xxx of Bloodsucker+5 BLOOD PTS -10 %, STRENGTH +24, TOUGHNESS +1, chance for critical hit +45 %, weapon damage +27, -15 to HP per hit, HP +23 % chance to hit increased by 25 %

quote:
Originally posted by HamsterGod

And your idea is a good one, although I still think abosrber is better for one-handed gunners than cursed one.

Btw why you think that absorber is better for 1h guns then cursed one? Cuz I don't know and would like to know it Big Grin

This post has been edited 4 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 05-22-2009 12:01.

05-22-2009 11:34 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
HamsterGod
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-633.jpg

Registration Date: 12-30-2008
Clan: HLL

The critical chance the new arcana gives is ideal for a one-handed gunner as their weapons don't give critical damage on their own...I guess the easiness and requirement part would not be an issue with their weapons but the enhanced criticals would be a bigger help than the adiditonal damage from cursed one, and also with the horror you mentioned, that is ideal for expos and sieges in ambushes you can get blocked out easily by abosrobers and probably anything of punishment or a mask or shorts of dodges would be better. But thats just my opinion

05-22-2009 12:31 HamsterGod is offline Search for Posts by HamsterGod Add HamsterGod to your Buddy List
diablo

Depends whether you're going for pure damage or HP as well, 50% criticals is enough, along with BK's tattoo it will get you almost to the maximum (85%).

05-22-2009 12:33 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

HamsterGod thats the thing im looking for, ppl opinions.
But if the bk weap takes hp away from you umm , would that% of HP bonus cover that?

This post has been edited 5 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 05-22-2009 12:49.

05-22-2009 12:41 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

even if 2haded legend are good the chances of getting those items are soooooooooooooo rare that u can only dream about it. it's like a beggar wanting to be a super star!

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 05-22-2009 13:54.

05-22-2009 13:52 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

nice equipments, i think bk's in time will rule us all.

but heres another gear i was thinking of:

tatoo monk: gives you dodge and other bonuses

then equipment something like this

good tiger's cap of adrenaline +5
light/elvish of deathsower
titanium of accuracy (neck)
titanium of accuracy/youth (rings at good+5)
elvish shorts of dodges (good+5)
murderous xxx of suicide good+?
legendary cruel tf of XXX (good+5)

this will will give you a good amount of strength + agility, and will give you very high dodging abilities, plus you wil have base of 6 attacks, and if you can get better armour with speed then 8 and also depends on your race. but i think this kind of equipment could be extremly deadly. the legendary may be hard to get but if you get the right one it could be awesome Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 05-22-2009 13:54.

05-22-2009 13:53 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
diablo

Monks only dodge guns, so he/she would need the whole tigers set. Monks will lack damage in comparison with assassins or zerkers.
quote:
Originally posted by jamess36362
i think bk's in time will rule us all.

Couldn't agree more Smile

05-22-2009 16:50 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-06-2009
Clan: LIG / SOT

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
Monks only dodge guns, so he/she would need the whole tigers set. Monks will lack damage in comparison with assassins or zerkers.
quote:
i think bk's in time will rule us all.

Couldn't agree more Smile

sorry if im being dumb but why?

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-22-2009 17:29 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008

People start to get perfect eq now.

When BKs start getting things like

Tiger's Helmet of Adrenaline
Titanium Amulet of Levitation
Elvish Vest of Death Sower / Speed
Titanium Ring of Levitation
Titanium Ring of Levitation
Elvish Shorts of Dodges
Legendary Murderous XXX of Basilisk / Bloodsucker

At high enough levels these work for Level 5 tattoo and with easiness + legendary bonuses they start getting them to high levels and:

•They can hit everybody because of legendary bonus

•They are very strong.

•They have lots of defence

•They have the possibility of lots of attacks...

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
05-22-2009 17:34 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

But surely all tatoo paths get similar bonuses at high lvls...

for example Diablo now is starting to collect extremelt high gear

For example, with a Gunman, once we get

fully suffixed solar set
deadly of precog
deadly shorts of shepard

and other similar items

I simply cant see how BK will be as big a threat as is being implied...

Former Necropolis Character: Enderol (Unfortunately Deleted now) and since Re-incarnated! - Clan leader of Sovereigns of Time

05-22-2009 17:42 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Well say in defence BK block your first round. titanium set for toughness which reduce your damage and 6 attack with 85% critical chance. If each attack does 700 damage then already you lose 4000 HP and you haven't attack yet.

quote:

05-22-2009 17:50 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
RinghamEnderol
Double Ace

ahhh ok, i see Tongue

lol who is now highest BK in game?

05-22-2009 18:09 RinghamEnderol is offline Search for Posts by RinghamEnderol Add RinghamEnderol to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?a=profile&uid=6173

Followed by Zarkhir and Hyperborean

quote:

05-22-2009 18:11 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

zakhir is better Wink

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by jamess36362: 05-22-2009 20:14.

05-22-2009 20:13 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
zakhir is better Wink

I know he is good, but that wasn't the question. As a BK I could beat Hespera in ambush even 400 points below but Zark was a challenge. (Not to belittle Hesp in any way).

quote:

05-22-2009 20:16 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

i m turning into BK in future time when i get decent weapon that is Smile

none the less even with the hit bonus it will be hard to kill some other melee like vlade

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 05-22-2009 20:17.

05-22-2009 20:16 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

With 2h melee he has just short of 300 agility . . .
He will get more using 1h
AND HE IS A CULTIST so my opinion he will have around 350 agility to beat . . . As a bk matching that whilst keeping your tattoo's working will be a serious achievement . . . Good luck

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

05-22-2009 23:11 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by UG3
With 2h melee he has just short of 300 agility . . .
He will get more using 1h
AND HE IS A CULTIST so my opinion he will have around 350 agility to beat . . . As a bk matching that whilst keeping your tattoo's working will be a serious achievement . . . Good luck

No BK are at the same amount of points as him though. At about 270 agility it will be no challenge to hit 350 agility and with the perfect eq - it's possible.

quote:

05-23-2009 08:48 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Not denying that its possible but it'l be alot harder to do as a bk than as a zerker Smile

quote:

Smile

05-23-2009 12:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Not necessarily, BK perfect eq is Zerker perfect eq with suicide weapon. When Zerker for best agility you want things like Elvish Cape of Death Sower, Tiger's Cap of Adrenaline. BK get them with perfect bonus for extra defence and then they are pretty much a berserker without suicide.

quote:

05-23-2009 12:13 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

anything like collector and bk that have a min tattoo can add damnge with balcava cape and kilt since kilt gives defence as well ( which think is ufair as skirt doesn't) and bacalva has high defecne bk has good options
and with a lendary item it doesn't matter that there agilty in low by a few points
05-23-2009 13:18 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
diablo

Balaclava? Am I missing something here?

Guys we went a bit offtopic here Frown

In my opinion legendary weapons are balanced and well done. They bring new aspect to the game and are a thing to look forward to. Until now we didn't ee any 1h melee with 2x legendary weapons of his/her choice. Just wait till then and you'll see me complaining about their +dodge Wink

05-23-2009 14:34 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=3abaedb7ac<<fixed

Yes this dodge thing kicks in very well....
And as a topic maker im pleased as it has gone so far, everyone with their opinion Smile

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Bat: 05-23-2009 15:14.

05-23-2009 14:43 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Copied incorrect or incomplete link there. But from ambushes i've notice how useful it can be.

With the addition of two weapons it will be very nice. The only problem is if you remember when people were getting these really nice 1h melees. You gotta make those weapons.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 05-23-2009 15:03.

05-23-2009 15:02 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

fixed the linkTongue

05-23-2009 15:15 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I always thought 1h melees dodge chance would appear the same as a monks dodge, you know "xxx peforms a series of faints and dodges the strike" or whatever it says thats along them lines.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-24-2009 17:13 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by Nemazis
I always thought 1h melees dodge chance would appear the same as a monks dodge, you know "xxx peforms a series of faints and dodges the strike" or whatever it says thats along them lines.

It does but that is a really bad example.

quote:

05-24-2009 17:20 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Bat
Double Ace

in that case it would be only good against gunners if u'd have monk tattoo with dodge guns +25 % cuz the 10% isnt helping much in my experience

05-24-2009 17:57 Bat is offline Search for Posts by Bat Add Bat to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

Imagine full tigers at good + and twisted set mixed with legendary 1h weapons Smile

basically the best thing that we have been given is the critical chance . . . Legendary murderous x x x with the standard elvish cape and assassin tattoo's . . . Thats a whole lot of criticals

oh and 10% dodge is much better than 0% Wink

quote:

Smile

05-24-2009 18:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007

Except the maximum dodge is 30%. Ringham you dont need deadly precog or shepherd against BK.... use punishment.

2H WILL dominate.... the sheer damage will destroy any defence eventually

Your imperfection.
05-24-2009 19:40 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
DarkOne
Lord

Registration Date: 11-12-2007

yes but I still see the biggest advantage in 1 handed weapons... the agility from them is much better than the one by 2 handed... and the dodge will kick those 2handed weapons ... Use 2 legendary Good TF +5 and you got 8 attacks which gives you a nice damage

ID necro: 1093

created by Dontmess

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by DarkOne: 05-24-2009 21:05.

05-24-2009 21:04 DarkOne is offline Search for Posts by DarkOne Add DarkOne to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

were does it say that the max dodge is 30%?
05-26-2009 22:55 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

I think that's going from 2 leg 1h melee and tattoo, that's my guess. But then if the tigers set also gives dodge chance, then it could jump up to like... i dunno, 40-50% maybe?

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
05-30-2009 17:03 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

quote:
Originally posted by fool
were does it say that the max dodge is 30%?

Dodge

Maximum dodge is 75%
dodge ±x % - decreases your opponent's chance to hit you. It is included directly in chance to hit resulting from hit parameter of weapons and parameters of both characters.
dodge against guns ±x % - ditto, but applies to guns.
dodge against melee weapons ±x % - ditto, but applies to melee weapons.
dodge against ranged weapons ±x % - ditto, but applies to ranged weapons.

I was thinking that...

quote:

05-30-2009 19:56 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
diablo

Not really. What you're reffering to is the normal dodge based just on attributes. Dodge (from tattoo, legendary 1h, twisted set etc) is counted after that. If I have 154 perception and someone with a gun with lets say 50 perception would ambush me I would dodge (almost) all of the attacks. It is different if I had twisted set on which would mean I will 'performs a series of feints' and dodge an attack that would otherwise hit me.

05-31-2009 01:06 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Pages (2): [1] 2 next » Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Let's Talk About Legen...Wait for it...Dary.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH