Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Hawk`s Tie of Strength » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Good Hawk`s Tie of Strength
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raphaell

Registration Date: 03-24-2009

Good Hawk`s Tie of Strength Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Good Hawk`s Tie of Strength

Amulet (Only for males)
Effects: CHARISMA +2, REPUTATION +6, APPEARANCE +3, PERCEPTION +6, STRENGTH +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 77, APPEARANCE: 29
Selling price: 10 500 Lgo

need evaluation
06-04-2009 17:56 Raphaell is offline Search for Posts by Raphaell Add Raphaell to your Buddy List
Foxy4

images/avatars/avatar-499.jpg

Registration Date: 05-15-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: LIG + SOT

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Lol same as my ring hawks + str

Too high req atm but the price might be inaround 50k-100k if a clan has easiness(lots)

Edit
Lol, im trying robin, im no pro

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Foxy4: 06-04-2009 21:32.

06-04-2009 17:59 Foxy4 is offline Search for Posts by Foxy4 Add Foxy4 to your Buddy List
Robin887
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-947.jpeg

Registration Date: 02-18-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: ShameleSS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

50-100k?? yeah right.

For now its junk. Later about 15-20k PoP

I will buy:
http://forum.bloodwars.net/thread.php?threadid=20790
06-04-2009 18:12 Robin887 is offline Search for Posts by Robin887 Add Robin887 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Trade » Evaluation » Evaluation - R2 Necropolis » Good Hawk`s Tie of Strength

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH