Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » IP question? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page IP question?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Chouko

images/avatars/avatar-116.jpg

Registration Date: 11-24-2007
Race in game: Absorber

Frown IP question? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi,
I'm sure you're all sick of noob questions, and I have read all the tutorials and posts, but I'm just still not sure. =/

Basically, my profile stats say I am unavailable, and I have read the tutorials explaination,

- "a player with that status has the same IP number, you're also unavailable for yourself. Such players can't be spied, attacked or besieged."

But, I am the only person in this house, on this laptop playing this game, and no-one else knows of or plays.
Do I report this or something? It says "such players can't be spied, attacked or besieged" but I have been attacked, which I thought you couldn't.. 0_o

Will I always stay "unavailable"? I just don't get it -__-"

Gah I'm so confused, and I'm sorry if this is in the wrong section, I'm so muddled up >.<
Any help greatly appriciated!

~chouko
11-24-2007 17:00 Chouko is offline Search for Posts by Chouko Add Chouko to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You will always see yourself as unavailable, but dont worry I can see you as weaker so everything is ok.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Mortis: 11-24-2007 17:09.

11-24-2007 17:09 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Chouko

images/avatars/avatar-116.jpg

Registration Date: 11-24-2007

Thread Starter Thread Started by Chouko
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Smile

Thankyou, I knew it was probably going to be a simple answer and make myself look stupid xD
11-24-2007 17:11 Chouko is offline Search for Posts by Chouko Add Chouko to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » IP question?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH