Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Rants about annoying things » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Rants about annoying things
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

Rants about annoying things Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Please read before posting:
This is a place to blow off some steam after having something incredible unlucky happen and its not a place to question the game machanics.
EG: you can say stuff like Damn RNG it made me fail 20 quests in a row and not say something The RNG is stupid they really should change it.

ok i'll start

Damn expo's the last 3 or 4 i've been on was the wrong monster and we all know how that goes Mad Mad Mad
07-27-2009 12:23 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
honorus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 05-30-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

not been on a successful expo in about 2 weeks, constantly getting the wrong mobs eg. red drags on turkey expos or R&R on golems etc etc. Crying

but i think we already have a topic for this called the "screaming room" Roll Eyes

07-27-2009 12:55 honorus is offline Search for Posts by honorus Add honorus to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Clan: Endbriners

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vanargand
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh havnt seen the screaming room
07-27-2009 12:57 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

thread closed no warning this time

07-27-2009 13:37 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Rants about annoying things

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH