Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Steam » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Steam
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Vanargand
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-464.gif

Registration Date: 04-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Endbriners

Steam Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just wondering does anyone here have a Steam acc and L4D. i want to try see if i can get a few ppl together to try beat one of the campaigns on expert i'm thinkin dead air
09-02-2009 01:51 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1123.jpg

Registration Date: 04-10-2008
Clan: Badger

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Already done all the campaigns on expert on Xbox. I might not be able to help you by playing along, but i can sure help by giving you advise on certain areas.

Also, since i'm starting college and gonna get EMA, i'm gonna start adding bits and bobs into my pc to make it better, so i'll eveuntually play Steam games, and help with whatever you need. IF you wanna add my inactive profile (for now) it's same name as this.

And I'm backety back and I'm back y'all
I'm backety back back
And back back and backety back yo
Because I'm back and I'm black
09-02-2009 18:01 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Vanargand
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i couldent find you =[

i know most of the little trick's like getin on the plne at the finally of dead air

anyone esle out there wanna help
09-02-2009 20:18 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Sorry, it's my alternate IGN i use (when DJ is taken)

Bizzare711. As i said, i'll start improving my pc and buying games once college starts (and i get my EMA)

Oh yeah, if there's another Bizzare711 on BW, i swear it isn't me.

I'm backety back back
09-02-2009 23:56 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

nope i still dun see ya =/ amidoinitright
09-03-2009 00:05 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

http://steamcommunity.com/id/Bizzare711/

That SHOULD be my profile link. Just put your up and i'll add you if that don't work.

I'm backety back back

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Nemazis: 09-03-2009 00:34.

09-03-2009 00:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

well i found it but i seem to be havin a bit o' trouble wif my interwebs

but here's mine you'll know its me cuz my avi's a guy with a madass sword =D

http://steamcommunity.com/id/vanargand
09-03-2009 00:26 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Im much more of a counter strike player to be honest . . . Want to get left for dead but cant afford to at the moment Frown but if anyone wants to get owned on counter strike feel free to visit my clan server (ip available at sdcsclan.co.uk ) and id be happy to show you how its done Wink my steam id is also ug69 (made 3 years ago when having 69 in your name made you "cool")

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

09-03-2009 00:56 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i like cs i dont have it at home but i'll be getin it at home watch out tho give me a clean shot and i'll have a scout bullet right between your eyes before you can say HOLY ****

EDIT:i cant find you can you add me (darn 3g)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 09-03-2009 01:02.

09-03-2009 01:00 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197991388594

added you both... if you wanna play CSS when you get it id be happy to own you....

quote:

Smile

09-03-2009 10:40 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i'll be getin it quite soon at most a month and i'd be happy to take your head clean off =P
09-03-2009 10:43 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Lol, well i did say first i gotta make sure my pc can handle it (and hard-drive space) and THEN buy it and i'll give you guys a whooping you'll never forget Tongue

I'm backety back back
09-03-2009 13:09 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i haz teh madd skillz yo i wud liek pwnz0r yo butt

warning for language

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Vanargand: 09-03-2009 13:15.

09-03-2009 13:15 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

i refuse to get into a ego contest Wink

just pay a trip o my clans public server and ill just watch you get your bum handed to ya Wink

quote:

Smile

09-03-2009 13:24 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Lol, i only say things in ego contests once, then i leave it down to the actual outcome XD

Anyway, how the hell did you get your own server? I've never understood how you got your own server.

Also, is this thread JUST for posting your steam IDs? Or are we allowed convos about games on steam and stuff you can do etc.

I'm backety back back
09-04-2009 02:33 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

its not my server lol its run by the clan that im a member of...

the SDCS public is apparently a very high skill server.... i either get owned hard on it or own hard on it.... depending on the map and mood im in.... Smile

quote:

Smile

09-04-2009 13:01 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Oh, well still doesn't answer the question XD

Also, now you told me it's a high skill server, i'll make sure to NEVER come onto it unless i'm versing you only XD (me suckzorz on PC FPS)

I'm backety back back
09-04-2009 13:39 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

i've got CS:S on my laptop but combined with slow internet speeds and lack of skill on it i wouldnt make a good opponent.....

i also have garrys mod which is awesome..........i dont have much skill on that either so its just zombies and me doing things to them Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 09-04-2009 15:44.

09-04-2009 15:43 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Vanargand
Forum Ace

this topic about steam id's and steam games and anything else to do with steam ya can think of

oh gary's mod is fun
09-04-2009 17:11 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Nemazis
Lord

Oh my god SPINNING PENTAGRAM!!!

Anywho, even if you ain't got skill on CS:S, why not play against UG just for the heck of it? XD

And you need skill for garys mod? Ok, either its a game where you've gotta do SOMETHING, or i'm interpreting what you said wrong >_<

I'm backety back back
09-04-2009 17:24 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

well yeah i could have a game with him.......although i'd just be a moving headshot. Tongue

and with garrys mod, you need skill to do all those buildings and car contraptions, also i wanted to know how to make a catapult but couldnt work it out even with a tutorial. hahaha

i'll probably be on later on this night or tomorrow Smile

http://steamcommunity.com/id/orgazm

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Unholy Emperor: 09-04-2009 18:52.

09-04-2009 18:40 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Nemazis
Lord

Lol, you mind adding us? It froze on me when i tried adding you, and uhh... vanargand i think is too lazy to add you at the moment XD

I'm backety back back
09-04-2009 19:23 Nemazis is offline Homepage of Nemazis Search for Posts by Nemazis Add Nemazis to your Buddy List
Vanargand
Forum Ace

i'm not lazy i just cant my internet dies everytime i add somone T.T
09-04-2009 19:38 Vanargand is offline Search for Posts by Vanargand Add Vanargand to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

i've added you both Smile

i may be on later.

nemazis, what games do you play on your 360 and whats your gamertag?

09-04-2009 22:07 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Clan: V13

quote:
Originally posted by Unholy Emperor
i've added you both Smile

i may be on later.

nemazis, what games do you play on your 360 and whats your gamertag?

360 Gamertag thread please

09-05-2009 00:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Steam

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH