Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Stuff for a "Sniper" » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Stuff for a "Sniper"
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Stuff for a "Sniper" Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi all Smile
I begin in this style.

What is the best stuff for a "Sniper" ?

i have :
good hat of precognition
goos elvish cape
good short of shepard
and Legendary good hunting rifle

iand jewels, what are the best ?

thnaks Smile
04-13-2010 17:58 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

solar
hawks
bat

04-13-2010 18:17 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nice, now how about some background?

Level?
Attacks/defence/expos?
male/female?
and so on...

04-13-2010 18:24 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Furybaby

images/avatars/avatar-467.jpg

Registration Date: 04-30-2009

Thread Starter Thread Started by Furybaby

i'm lvl 58
male =)
04-13-2010 18:44 Furybaby is offline Search for Posts by Furybaby Add Furybaby to your Buddy List
Clemenza
Puki Mod

images/avatars/avatar-926.png

Registration Date: 03-09-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

well you have long road ahead of you.. where to start..

for expos
-----------
hat of preco: I was using it for long till I bought the P+1 bandanna of caution.

elvish cape: well I would go for shirt of speed and try to upgrade it to G+5 to have 2 add attacks, cape is better but for your level is hard to wear due to strength req. Hmm actually cape of death sower is a good idea to increase damage and agility too while you get the speed.

shorts of shephers: ok, I'm still using them but at some point you will use a kilt of shepherd/sun or leg sniper rifle which will decrease your agility so is not bad idea to merge flexible/light shorts of shepherd/sun.. you will not need to be worried about agility if you go directly for cape of speed instead of shirt.

jewells: to start archaic set, or try to buy solar tie (cheaper than amulet or chain) and use rings of bat meanwhile you complete the solar set.

weapon: best are leg sniper rifle (you don't need the defense tattoo) or leg shotgun (full tattoos).

for attacks
------------
some helmet with punishment effect is basic and also velvet shorts of arms dealer at some point but are really difficult to wear due to insane strength so go for shorts of arms dealer or velvet shorts of the rogue to start.
Spy first, make sure you can get through, if not use dispo items with luck, and be careful with gunners as they have high perception so if you attack them with less maybe they will dodge you all lol

for defense
-------------
well I'm not using my tattoo in defence so I'll not talk about this.

one good advice: try always to balance your skills, don't focus only in perception 'cause you are gunner, you need agility to wear the sniper, high strength to wear high stuff, knowledge helps in damage and so on..

tattoos: Also it's very important to work on your tattoos, if you have problems with perc go for the chance to hit first, then add attack, then criticals and then ignore defence.

this is my five cents about it, there are lot of snipers in game so maybe I'm wrong in some point, but that worked for me so far. Contact me if you have any doubt, enjoy the game and happy hunting! Smile

04-13-2010 20:00 Clemenza is offline Search for Posts by Clemenza Add Clemenza to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld Stuff for a "Sniper"

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH