Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » wtf » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page wtf
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kazgar the angry

Registration Date: 04-14-2009

wtf Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

kochas just took my square in Necro and when I go to get it back he is BANNED

whats going on here
12-18-2009 15:08 kazgar the angry is offline Search for Posts by kazgar the angry Add kazgar the angry to your Buddy List
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well, looks like whatever kochas did got him banned........and you've just lost your square since you can't seige a banned player, have fun getting his old (and i presume not very good) square up to scratch ^_^

12-19-2009 13:10 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Sanguinarius

images/avatars/avatar-606.jpg

Registration Date: 10-19-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V13 BC

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

oh how unlucky are u dont think u can get it back now unless u find out if hes a long trem ban or tempeary

12-19-2009 19:17 Sanguinarius is offline Search for Posts by Sanguinarius Add Sanguinarius to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Kochas; Slaymer

It's permanent so have fun building it from scratch.
Thread closed because there's nothing to discuss here...

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

12-20-2009 00:58 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » wtf

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH