Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Task: A pack of werewolves is ravaging our square. You have to kill them by attacking them in their » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Task: A pack of werewolves is ravaging our square. You have to kill them by attacking them in their
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beta

Registration Date: 01-06-2010

Task: A pack of werewolves is ravaging our square. You have to kill them by attacking them in their Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Does anyone know if this quest is to be completed by doing normal quests, or easy quests? Ive been questing for ages in the normal questing area, since i believe the task is implying that you have to go to their own lair, and therefor far from the city, but i have had no luck of encountering these wolves, so i started wondering if i should be questing in the easy area instead?

Thx in advance.
01-09-2010 12:01 Beta is offline Search for Posts by Beta Add Beta to your Buddy List
Foxy
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BOS + S.S.

RE: Task: A pack of werewolves is ravaging our square. You have to kill them by attacking them in th Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Try sieging yourself

[20:01] <stimpuki> ur best gunner on srrver atm
[20:01] <Foxy9> really? not mortis or grind?
[20:02] <stimpuki> mortis is to old now and grind is hll
01-09-2010 12:07 Foxy is offline Search for Posts by Foxy Add Foxy to your Buddy List
Beta

Registration Date: 01-06-2010

Thread Starter Thread Started by Beta
RE: Task: A pack of werewolves is ravaging our square. You have to kill them by attacking them in th Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I didnt even know you could do that :S

Do i need help from my clanmates in this siege, or is it a walk in the park???
01-09-2010 12:16 Beta is offline Search for Posts by Beta Add Beta to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

You need help and also its in FAQ.

quote:
22. How do I complete the task with werewolves ravaging my square? Are my allies able to join such siege? You need to lay siege to your own square and win. Members of your clan are able to join it.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
01-09-2010 12:21 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Pops
moderator...apparently

Registration Date: 10-22-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

in future, use search facility. closed

01-09-2010 13:33 Pops is offline Search for Posts by Pops Add Pops to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Necropolis Task: A pack of werewolves is ravaging our square. You have to kill them by attacking them in their

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH