Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Rarest prefixes/suffixes? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Rarest prefixes/suffixes?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
VomitorY
Forum Ace

images/avatars/avatar-928.jpg

Registration Date: 04-16-2010
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: DASH

Rarest prefixes/suffixes? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I was wondering,what are the rarest prefixes and suffixes on necro? I've been browsing through some evaluations and noticed someone mention a very rare prefix...... And so i thought,why not ask what are some of the rarest items in here....

That's what it is to be slaved

09-26-2010 00:07 VomitorY is offline Homepage of VomitorY Search for Posts by VomitorY Add VomitorY to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: V-13/BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

On necro in particular, there are only a few rare suffixes and prefixes in my humble opinion.

To me, where rareness lies, is the combination of two semi-rare/rare prefixes and suffixes, making individual items very rare indeed!

For example, i think it was a Good Deadly Shirt of Orchid, was found on an expedition, a FANTASTIC item, made of two average attributes [at good level] which stacked to create an amazing item.

Examples of amazingly rare items would be, if someone found a ring that stacked Good Hawks/Solar with the Good xxx of Bat suffix.

__

As to individual rare ones though, the rarest[& most valuable] thing that comes to mind, i would think was SPEED.

Good shirts of speed sell for relatively high amounts, i wouldnt want to dream about how much legendary good, perfect, or leg perfect is worth!

Alot of the rare items are worth not a huge amount, due to low demand, for example things like insidious, plastic etc. These are only average items to use, so people do buy them, but not at the underworld server prices.

09-27-2010 23:28 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Rarest prefixes/suffixes?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH