Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Grand National » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Grand National 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Grand National Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

XD i love this time of year Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin hopefully i will finally get lucky XD

has anyone else put a bet on? Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

and which horse you backing?

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-10-2010 10:25 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

MY WILL fell over i was sad =[

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-11-2010 03:41 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I put £20 on Black Apalachi each way so £40 in total and it came 2nd Big Grin Cant be bothered and to hungover to drive down the bookies yet so ill edit this post once i find out my winning unless someone can be bothered to figure it out for me lol the odds of it winning were 12/1 Tongue Would of been very nice if it came 1st

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 04-11-2010 10:22.

04-11-2010 10:18 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Grand National Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

had money on ballyfitz and ma friend had flintlock

2 of the worst runners hahahahah

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
04-11-2010 13:00 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Thread Starter Thread Started by Beatrice_2

haha aww i had ballyfitz :X and had to message bally baby as soon as i'd done it XD hahaha and take the mick when it fell over XD and cerium which come near teh back :X

but still who ever actually made it through the race is a frigging winner XD that track is a bugger XD

xxxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

04-11-2010 13:45 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

quote:
Originally posted by Murderous
I put £20 on Black Apalachi each way so £40 in total and it came 2nd Big Grin Cant be bothered and to hungover to drive down the bookies yet so ill edit this post once i find out my winning unless someone can be bothered to figure it out for me lol the odds of it winning were 12/1 Tongue Would of been very nice if it came 1st

i think you get a quarter of the odd's since he came in second which is 3 to 1 so i think you sould get 120 quid Big Grin if i'm right i'm not 100 percent :L

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-11-2010 17:28 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Cthulhu
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-127.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-29-2007
Clan: HL

Secured a £60 win from a £2 bet thanks very much. First time I've picked the winner of the national (had a few placed wins previously), & I bet on it every year... so if you accumulate all the times I've lost - I'm still not a winner. Tongue Big Grin

HBS

ENCHANTMENT
04-11-2010 22:30 Cthulhu is offline Homepage of Cthulhu Search for Posts by Cthulhu Add Cthulhu to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Grand National

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH