Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Could do with a way to delete item sets » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Could do with a way to delete item sets
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Murderous
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-451.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: The Source

Could do with a way to delete item sets Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am yet to of figured out how to delete them other than save a different set over the top

I was wondering if there would be a way of having the option to delete desired sets as im sure its not just me that has saved sets without the items anymore Tongue

Maybe tie it in with the drop down menu already under your currently equipped items and just add a delete button next to the save one?

All feed back, good or bad gladly appreciated

quote:
Originally posted by Chuck Norris
Murderous pwnz!

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Murderous: 04-13-2010 20:59.

04-13-2010 20:58 Murderous is offline Search for Posts by Murderous Add Murderous to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Murderous
terjohnny
Forum Ace

Registration Date: 12-08-2009
Clan: V13

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

agreed
04-13-2010 21:10 terjohnny is offline Search for Posts by terjohnny Add terjohnny to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I second that

Good idea

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by 4thtimelucky: 04-14-2010 07:10.

04-13-2010 21:13 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

"U's are gonna get warning's fr spam just to warn you in advance"

but anyway i thought you could overright a set so i don't think its really needed that much tbh but i agree it would be handy to have

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-13-2010 22:12 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Nerakai
Why? Confused

I don't really mind tbh. Sooner or later people will ask for more sets anyway...

04-13-2010 22:21 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Clan: I-end-I

quote:
Originally posted by diablo
quote:
Originally posted by Nerakai
Why? Confused

I don't really mind tbh. Sooner or later people will ask for more sets anyway...

oh well usually u shoot warnin's at ppl's fr like not adding to the topic and yeah

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-13-2010 23:18 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
OTNC
OrangeMöd

images/avatars/avatar-583.jpg

Registration Date: 06-01-2009
Clan: V-13/BoS

Seconded.

04-14-2010 00:07 OTNC is offline Search for Posts by OTNC Add OTNC to your Buddy List
darc
Viking

Registration Date: 01-17-2008

just unequip everything and leave name blank that gets rid of everything
04-14-2010 07:53 darc is offline Search for Posts by darc Add darc to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by darc
just unequip everything and leave name blank that gets rid of everything
True, but the icon in the background remains there, so it is a workaround, but not a solution.

04-14-2010 09:43 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

I'm sorry we are not planning to implement this and several solutions ("workarounds" Tongue ) have been presented above. I don't think it's a huge problem tough, only aesthetics. Wink

04-15-2010 00:01 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
smigi

Registration Date: 02-25-2010

In polish forum admins wrote that this is intentional and won't be changed.

04-15-2010 10:25 smigi is offline Search for Posts by smigi Add smigi to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Could do with a way to delete item sets

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH