Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » repport on transaction » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page repport on transaction
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Torlabar

Registration Date: 04-30-2010

repport on transaction Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i was try to see how many stone i have to buy a Legendary Radiating Mace (+5) and i have buy a Legendary Good Scythe of Betrayal more than it cost...
many more.
certainly will be reported...
Legendary Good Scythe of Betrayal 1 36 / 6 / 2 / 2 / 1 2010-04-30
04:45:44
anything to do to unbid?
04-30-2010 01:18 Torlabar is offline Search for Posts by Torlabar Add Torlabar to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

well one this is the wrong section completely for this thread man and in answer to your question it isn't posible to remove your bid just wait till the auction ends and report it

I LOVE MY BRICK!

04-30-2010 01:28 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Torlabar

Thread Starter Thread Started by Torlabar
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok thank's you
04-30-2010 01:29 Torlabar is offline Search for Posts by Torlabar Add Torlabar to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Moved to mishmash as i really don't think it is a translation mistake Wink

04-30-2010 08:31 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Torlabar

i can't repport it the transaction i buy

so what can i do...i don't want some said i push anyone...
for the stone i'm ok : i have lost them because of my fault. even if I can get back some stones... Big Grin
04-30-2010 12:42 Torlabar is offline Search for Posts by Torlabar Add Torlabar to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

To be safe, send a PM to Szeszej.

04-30-2010 12:56 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Torlabar

message done
Thank's for help
04-30-2010 15:30 Torlabar is offline Search for Posts by Torlabar Add Torlabar to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » repport on transaction

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH