Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » storing recources » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page storing recources
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: LGN

storing recources Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

OK so, i will get slated for this most likely (it was a brainwave, no real thought or planning)

when we get 20,000 lgo we can bank it, as to save our lgo, seems fair HOWEVER our people and blood are left out in the rain free for anyone to take a big cut our total amounts

i was thinking maybe we should eb able to store people and blood as well

but to make it a touch harder, they have to be stored via buildings, so for example

impliment a hotel, the effect of which will allow players to store there people in blocks of 500,000 as apposed to the 20,000 for lgo

impliment a chilled underground facility the effect fo which will allow players to store there blood in blocks of 100k

if were able to protect our lgo some incoming attacks, why should we not be allowed to protect our blood and people as well??

as i said at the start of the post i will more than likely get slated for this (im expecting a slaughter from diablo LOL) but the more time i spent writing this, the more sence it made to me Smile

doubt it will ever happen, but IMO it would be nice Smile

IGN: acidic shots
05-05-2010 14:20 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

RE: storing recources Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
OK so, i will get slated for this most likely
Indeed.

quote:
Originally posted by demonfury v2
im expecting a slaughter from diablo LOL

Would I let you down? No!

Blood Bank
blood bank
question about resources
people bank (no loyalty these days)
and so on and on...
A simple SEARCH would give you your answer.
Warning+thread closed.

05-05-2010 14:52 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » storing recources

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH