Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » rather slow mods? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page rather slow mods?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FireBlaze

Registration Date: 02-22-2010
Race in game: Absorber

rather slow mods? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok mods your all good can you ban this forumn account please Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FireBlaze: 05-21-2010 18:46.

05-21-2010 18:05 FireBlaze is offline Search for Posts by FireBlaze Add FireBlaze to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Do you just have diarrhoea of the keyboard or do you actually think spam is impressive?
05-21-2010 18:19 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

RE: rather slow mods? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FireBlaze
it's been about 10 minutes and no ban? someone's slacking!

just to tell you mate, if you keep this up your account in game will be banned tOo.

( I hope you get banned. No ones impressed by you)

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by franz: 05-21-2010 18:22.

05-21-2010 18:21 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
FireBlaze

Thread Starter Thread Started by FireBlaze
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by NouveauNosferatu
Do you just have diarrhoea of the keyboard or do you actually think spam is impressive?

nope i was just hoping this account would get banned soon Smile

i'll stop now Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FireBlaze: 05-21-2010 18:37.

05-21-2010 18:37 FireBlaze is offline Search for Posts by FireBlaze Add FireBlaze to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Franz is right though.. Your ingame will be banned aswell, Your not funny
05-21-2010 18:39 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
FireBlaze

Thread Starter Thread Started by FireBlaze

i'm not trying to be funny Tongue is there a way to manually delete my account? i couldn't find one
05-21-2010 18:43 FireBlaze is offline Search for Posts by FireBlaze Add FireBlaze to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Its called not logging in..

Or go in game and go report to the op > delete account
05-21-2010 18:45 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Haha your screwed now, diablos on. Have fun in RL Kmowing you can come back to bw

05-21-2010 18:54 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
4thtimelucky
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 08-23-2009

Lol

1 2 diablo coming for you
3 4 you know the score
5 6 if i wo u i would run quick
7 8 bad luck mate
9 10 he will hunt you down again

Lol

05-21-2010 18:58 4thtimelucky is offline Search for Posts by 4thtimelucky Add 4thtimelucky to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » rather slow mods?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH