Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Connection » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Connection
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Connection Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Id in game: 6304

Problem description:

The connection was reset

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

* The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments.

* If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network
connection.

* If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure
that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.

I only ever get this with bloodwars.. the forum is fine.. facebook is fine.. msn is fine..

does anybody else ever get this? iv disconnected and reconnected my internet iv cleared cache and cookies and so on and im now not sure what else needs to be done

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by FlashAOD: 05-27-2010 19:52.

05-27-2010 19:51 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Yep, i get this pretty regularly too.

I just reset the connection and it fixes it, although it is a tad irritating somedays when it happens time and time again.
05-27-2010 21:12 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

this usually happens if u have a static IP, what kind of modem do you have

I LOVE MY BRICK!

05-28-2010 03:57 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Bugs and problems » Connection

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH