Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Goodbye » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Goodbye
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DeathMagick

Registration Date: 04-14-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BK

Goodbye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I am leaving the game for good, thanks to all that helped me like lysandra. Good luck to all in real Smile

05-27-2010 15:39 DeathMagick is offline Search for Posts by DeathMagick Add DeathMagick to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

RE: Goodbye Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

mwahah in game or forum u cant escape me lol

cya dude

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-27-2010 15:42 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Beatrice_2
Double Ace

images/avatars/avatar-654.gif

Registration Date: 03-21-2009
Clan: BK

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

aww no way i'm gutted, it'll be really sad to see ya go chick Frown really its a shame ... you left once and lost my challenger and now you wil be non existant Frown gore you suck... so does this mean i win XD

take care and you better still come on msn woman or i'll hunt you down Big Grin Big Grin

good luck in real life loads of lots of love ^_^ Bea xxxxxx

EVANS & CESARZ NUMBER 1 FAN
Click if you want a giggle XD

05-27-2010 17:48 Beatrice_2 is offline Homepage of Beatrice_2 Search for Posts by Beatrice_2 Add Beatrice_2 to your Buddy List
Nerakai

images/avatars/avatar-668.jpeg

Registration Date: 01-27-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: I-end-I

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

awh man it's always sad to see someone leave Frown we'll miss ya

I LOVE MY BRICK!

05-28-2010 04:14 Nerakai is offline Search for Posts by Nerakai Add Nerakai to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Goodbye

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH