Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Legendary Items FAQ » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Legendary Items FAQ
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Artoir.
Avenger

images/avatars/avatar-599.jpg

Registration Date: 02-24-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: V13

Legendary Items FAQ Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Will anybody bother using them?

After all in order to find one you need to be doing a pilgrimage in the second act, IE Level 50

The majority of Level 50s have fantastic weapons, so if the chances of finding a Legendary Cruel Dagger of Suicide is equal to finding a regular Cruel Dagger of Suicide on a quest in the first act =/

I cant see Cezars running round with a Legendary Friendly Club any time soon Tongue

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Artoir.: 05-16-2008 09:32.

05-15-2008 17:08 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
dooz
Viking

Registration Date: 08-21-2007
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej

LEGENDARY ITEMS

All legendary items have their requirements lowered by 20%

In addition to this they'll have stats-boost:
Guns 2h - +1attack, dmg +20%
Guns 1h - chance to hit *1,35, dmg +30%
Melee 1h - critical strike +10%, dodge +5%
Melee 2h - critical strike +25%, chance to hit *1,25
Ranged - critical strike chance *5

- Legendary items cannot be traded.
- They'll cost more to upgrade and merge.
- Only legendary items may merge with each other!

I guess this answers most of your questions, at least those that have answers now. And those answers will propably change before that patch sees light on the english servers.

And i don't think anyone will be using legendary weapons anytime soon (soon, as in soon after the patch is finally released). Why, because you need to find them on pilgrimmages in the wastes in the second act. Since far quests in act one is going to have the same difficulty as easy quests in act two, im pretty certain that those pilgrimages is going to be pretty darn difficult to complete. And considering the number of usefull items i've gotten from completing all pilgrimages and a coulpe extras(well, zero usefull items as far as i remember) i don't se myself equipping a legendary gun anytime soon.....

That being said i will be working hard at getting a legendary 2-handed gun(with thoose bonuses any will do!) as soon as the patch is released

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by dooz: 05-15-2008 20:08.

05-15-2008 19:56 dooz is offline Search for Posts by dooz Add dooz to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll definitely try to get a legendary sniper rifle! And Uzis an Scorpios. Easier to upgrade than any other legendary weapons.
It will all depend on how lucky you are.

05-16-2008 10:32 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.

Same mate Tongue

Just being realistic though, not quite as bad for gunners like ourselves (we've no prefixes and suffixes to worry about) but I havent found a gun on a quest in months, and these are going to be super duper hard pilgrimages Cool

05-16-2008 10:34 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

Just two more questions.

1. That "chance to hit *1,35" for 1h guns and "chance to hit *1,25" for 2h melee apples for the bonuses only or for total chance to hit against a certain enemy?

For example, I fight with a mace that has -25 chance to hit against some guy. After some calculations my total chance to hit is 50. With that bonus will I have -31,25 chance to hit with my mace or 62,5 total chance to hit?

2. Is the chance to hit rounded up or down? (in any of the upper cases) Smile

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-16-2008 12:29 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

with a ledanary sniper i can see the point of using it
most people like sillage will have three attacks
and if you get good of speed +2 you will have five
sorry eitd good of speed + 5

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by fool: 05-17-2008 17:29.

05-16-2008 17:17 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
stevie8

Registration Date: 05-14-2008
Clan: LOR

attacks Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

is there a max amount of attacks in a round i,m not sure most attacks i have had is 5 is there any higher Tongue

05-16-2008 17:19 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Aidensixx
Lord

Registration Date: 02-22-2008

max i can thinkof would be perfect speed which at some point might give like 3 more attacks, beastmaster new arcana gives an extra one when you find it in second act, tattoo gives another one for BK or Zerker plus watever your weapon has at max
so thts five for each weapon plus say 3 for each weapon so tht could be 16 attacks
unless of course im wrong bout the speed bit
05-16-2008 17:23 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
stevie8

good uzi+5 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

good uzi +5 will give u lots as well so maybe higher Tongue

05-16-2008 17:25 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

no one has a perfect one yet i think but highest seen is + two attacks but some guns eg uzis give about 6
05-16-2008 17:26 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
stevie8

kk Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

true like so about 20 some 1 might find it out some day Tongue

05-16-2008 17:27 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Aidensixx
Lord

if wer talking guns tho
gunman has max of +2 from tats, if you aint too botherd bout crits then speed might give another 3 eventually, beastmaster if youre into strong guy wasting his talent extra one per weapon
so tht works out to say its scorpios tht have an extra 1/2 attacks
in total you get yourself 10/12 + 2 + 6 = 18/20 attacks possibly
05-16-2008 17:32 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
stevie8

wow Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

it would be a good fight like that have u ever killed any1 with out losing hp and they attacked u? Tongue

05-16-2008 17:52 stevie8 is offline Search for Posts by stevie8 Add stevie8 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for stevie8
Aidensixx
Lord

stevie youre deviating from subject
ill check my saved tho and post in battlefield if i still got ne
05-16-2008 17:58 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007

Uzi has 3 attacks, on perfect +1 it has 4 and every gunman will rather keep criticals then one more attack (even 2). I can't wait to lay my hands on legendary scorpio or uzi...

05-17-2008 03:54 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
Aidensixx
Lord

i know tht diablo but they asked wat max attacks could be soi gave a rough estimate ofwat it could be without other stats as they didnt ask wat most shots with a decent crit chance would be
but yeh 2 legendary scorpios will amazing
im guessing youll be going to second act soon after its possible then?
05-17-2008 08:44 Aidensixx is offline Search for Posts by Aidensixx Add Aidensixx to your Buddy List
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Sorry this is slightly off topic, but:

I don't see any reason NOT to head straight to the next act. It doesn't seem to harm you in any way (still have your tasks to do, still interact with the rest of the server), but you have higher quality quests and extra arcana to find. Even the lost gunner race!

Plus, if you're anything but a Beastmaster, an extra racial trait. (Bah! Can't complain too much though with an extra attack on the cards...)

The only catch being you a) have to finish all Pilgrimages and b) no-one knows how you unlock the second generation yet. It's implied that going to the second act alone is not enough.

BACK ON TOPIC (please don't smite me Evangelion...)

Are the legendary weapons guaranteed to come with a full possible prefix and suffix? Or are we doomed to find Legendary Clubs of nothing? If they always come with SOMETHING it might be worth it for none gunners. If not, only guns will be worth finding as there are just too many variables on the melee, and ranged aren't much better off.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
05-17-2008 09:51 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007

quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
I don't see any reason NOT to head straight to the next act. It doesn't seem to harm you in any way (still have your tasks to do, still interact with the rest of the server), but you have higher quality quests and extra arcana to find. Even the lost gunner race!

There is a reason. When you go to the second act the difficulty of quests is rising. On easy quests you'll have the same percentage like you were doing far quests on the 1st act. For some players it's not enough and they'll wait with that.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

05-17-2008 10:37 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
theheraldofogc
Viking

images/avatars/avatar-176.gif

Registration Date: 02-27-2008
Clan: -END-

Hmmm...

True, that IS quite a hike up, but with better rewards too. At least with that to go by, you have something to gauge your chances against now (working on the far quests).

It'll be like when you started the game, trying to bring all your quest stats up. It'll be fun! Big Grin I'll be happy if I can manage an average chance of 60% (add every % chance, divide by 9 and see what you got. Not being condescending here, it was so obvious I needed it pointing out to me Tongue ) then I'll work on it from there.

PL Moria III: The Herald - Hunter
05-17-2008 10:46 theheraldofogc is offline Search for Posts by theheraldofogc Add theheraldofogc to your Buddy List
Artoir.
Avenger

Thread Starter Thread Started by Artoir.

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by theheraldofogc
It'll be like when you started the game, trying to bring all your quest stats up. It'll be fun! Big Grin

Have to definitely agree there Herald, should add a little more fun into the run of things Smile

And even the top 10 are going to have to work their butts off to do the super hard pilgrimages Tongue

Anyone going to answer Evan's questions above then??

I know this is off topic but im not going to start another thread, if the limit of upgrading weapons is to perfect (+5), EVENTUALLY, with stress on eventually, wont everyone run out of items to use.

IE everyone will be lvl 100 plus and be running round with all their items at perfect (+5)?

What happens then?

Admittedly this could be years down the line, but have the Devs though that far ahead?

05-17-2008 13:29 Artoir. is offline Homepage of Artoir. Search for Posts by Artoir. Add Artoir. to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Artoir.
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Legendary Items FAQ

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH