Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 21090; 66458; 70159 » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page 21090; 66458; 70159 10 Votes - Average Rating: 6.40
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Szeszej
Administrator

images/avatars/avatar-1121.jpg

Registration Date: 02-21-2007
Clan: Overlords

21090; 66458; 70159 Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ID 21090
Login ikox
Character Tuly

ID 66458
Login Nimbrod
Character Sylvestar

ID 70159
Login Nille
Character Dark Demon

Unreported multiaccounts and permanent ban

08-23-2010 17:20 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
Sylvestar

Registration Date: 06-24-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hello there Peter here under acc Sylvestar, my friends and even my account seems have been banned.. why i dont know, its says for muyltiply accounts.

Tuly, been started for around years ago, by my ex, and I self tooked it over when she quitted, for a longer time, but now have returne,d and I started self an account Sylvestar, for few month ago.

So did aswell Nille-Niklas with his Dark_demon acc. aswell there is even More swedish peoples we knows irl..In game, if we need others to logg on we are able to call friends to logg on our chars and do the few task we needs to do, example. jon sieges, or expos,

I have aswell passwords yes to the other 2 peoples yes, even so do they to my account..

So by this msg i sueraly hopes ya will disban our accounts..
08-23-2010 18:21 Sylvestar is offline Search for Posts by Sylvestar Add Sylvestar to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sylvestar
rohlikus
Double Ace

Registration Date: 04-22-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

heh...dirty playing from u guys!!! tuly took advantage of that i was offline because of work and he stole my square(one of the best z3) and then u stupid noobs got banned!! heh..i feel some dirty playin from some people and i am sure there is much more multi accounts on this server....hope szeszej ll unban u guys and then i ll be able to put u all to empty z5!!!!!!! geh

btw feel free to give my warning ..thx

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by rohlikus: 08-23-2010 18:52.

08-23-2010 18:28 rohlikus is offline Search for Posts by rohlikus Add rohlikus to your Buddy List Add rohlikus to your Contact List
ANUBIS

images/avatars/avatar-55.gif

Registration Date: 05-18-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: DB

[19:32:36] <@Mikel> hello rohlikus :p
[19:32:41] <@Mikel> how is your z3? :>
[19:32:42] <+Ba_alzamon> evening roh Smile
[19:33:17] <+rohlikus> mikel u stupid noob
[19:33:31] <+rohlikus> u ll see your new z5 soon
[19:33:49] <+Cesarz> xD
[19:34:06] <+rohlikus> i feel some multi accounts in the air...dont worry
mik..my revenge ll come soon
[19:35:29] <+rohlikus> geh...i though if u want war then fair war...but
oki..
[19:35:34] <+rohlikus> heh
[19:35:56] <+Cesarz> we don't do anything with yours square
[19:36:08] <+rohlikus> cesars just be quit u foo.
[19:36:25] <+rohlikus> i am sure it was your work...as only u wanted to
destroy all squares

---------------

[sarcasm mode: on]
A_N is EVIL !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ynMk2EwRi4Q&feature=av2e
[/sarcasm mode: off]

08-23-2010 19:07 ANUBIS is offline Search for Posts by ANUBIS Add ANUBIS to your Buddy List
Sylvestar

Registration Date: 06-24-2010

Hello again ! sorry for that who happend to you rohlikus , yes Tuly, tooked yer z3, whle u was inactiv, she w8:ed 1 day before siege you, at 2nd day she sieged u..

and about this multi ply acc, I sylvestar knows Tuly irl, aswell Nille(dark demon) aswell. Nomiko and more accounts, we are a buch of sweden peeps, aswell från city LUND provnce SKÅNE, some days we meet each others, and talk, and plays, and grabbs a coffee, some times only talks, on msn.

My own net are inactiv atm, and my comp broken, so i often borrows differenct comps to logg in then and then on BW somedays iam, in lund, somday in other ciry in sweden, somday at my girlfriends, someday n other friends comps,

As you Moderators probably able to see ME, and Tuly loggs on at many different IP nuimbres, aswell tuly uses her mobile somday, and mobilbroadband on a laptop etc.

I Have aswell sended a PM, to this Moderater who posted this thread and atm w8 for his reply.

Few of peeps here in BW have my msn aswell, and speaking to me, and yes Knows me, and chitchats.

Aswell lately dont know why many hates thread have been casted over me btw between few clans....

But ill ignore those anyway, due the fact of they dont know me!

Cheers everyone!!!!!!
08-23-2010 20:45 Sylvestar is offline Search for Posts by Sylvestar Add Sylvestar to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Sylvestar
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

Actually the ban is for playing more than one account at the same time and as I can see from the first post you admit it. Additionally if you play with friends from the same IP you should report it using the in-game report tool. I'm sorry but these account will not be unbanned.

08-24-2010 12:45 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
jamess36362
Viking

Registration Date: 03-16-2008

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
Actually the ban is for playing more than one account at the same time and as I can see from the first post you admit it. Additionally if you play with friends from the same IP you should report it using the in-game report tool. I'm sorry but these account will not be unbanned.

i risk a warning but can't you not de-square the banned players. z3 is hard to get with the amount of players in game, and the z3 that got banned was a very good one, so surely they should be de-squared?
08-24-2010 15:28 jamess36362 is offline Search for Posts by jamess36362 Add jamess36362 to your Buddy List
Szeszej
Administrator

Thread Starter Thread Started by Szeszej

I'm sorry, but we do not manually delete players.

08-24-2010 19:25 Szeszej is offline Homepage of Szeszej Search for Posts by Szeszej Add Szeszej to your Buddy List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

He never asked for the player to be deleted. This has been discussed before anyway. Can't you strait swap with an unbanned inactive player. Or unban, trade squares and ban... Their ain't enough zone 3's to have one wasted by a banned player.

08-24-2010 19:37 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
TheMightyBoosh

Registration Date: 07-20-2010
Race in game: Beastmaster

Very true Franz...

If a player is banned permanently then the square should be up for grabs... even if it has to be totally rebuilt from scratch.
08-24-2010 19:48 TheMightyBoosh is offline Search for Posts by TheMightyBoosh Add TheMightyBoosh to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Pillory » Pillory - R1 Underworld » MULTIACCOUNTS 21090; 66458; 70159

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH