Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Most used items in C.A. should stay in C.A. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Most used items in C.A. should stay in C.A. 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Unholy Emperor
I AM............dead.

images/avatars/avatar-569.gif

Registration Date: 05-12-2009
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Most used items in C.A. should stay in C.A. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Hi there, I was thinking about this the other day, how about an implement that stops crucial C.A. items like Runic/Sham/Elastic/Ursine/Bony etc etc from being removed from the armoury by the player that owns them.

We've all had this problem, the person who owns a piece of the shammy set takes it from the C.A. to apply to expo and then logs off, thus ruining other peoples expos until said item is returned.

So I was thinking there should be a simple button next to clan armoury items that allows clan leaders and deputies to decide which items should remain in the armoury.

If this is implemented then when a item thats been assigned to stay in the C.A is removed by the player who owns it to use for quests/expo whatever after they unequip said item it instantly moves itself back to the C.A.

Good idea? Or not?

Discuss Smile

12-19-2010 02:00 Unholy Emperor is offline Search for Posts by Unholy Emperor Add Unholy Emperor to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Unholy Emperor
Deggs

Registration Date: 11-16-2010

RE: Most used items in C.A. should stay in C.A. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I like this idea, adding on to this i think there Clan leaders should be able to set up a time limit for CA use at one time. set up like a 1 hour reset thing where the item would automatically be taken back into the CA so that if someone accidently logs off with luck, the rest of clan can still do quests and the person won't feel bad about it later.

12-19-2010 02:49 Deggs is offline Search for Posts by Deggs Add Deggs to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

It's a bit hit and miss.. I like it but there is flaws

For your idea if the leaders decides to want you sham set. But you want to sell it, your own stuff HAS to stay there and can't be sold right?

Also as the clan leader can take items from an offline person what if they decide to keep taking these certain items from you when you really need to use them
12-19-2010 06:33 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Deggs

Registration Date: 11-16-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
For your idea if the leaders decides to want you sham set. But you want to sell it, your own stuff HAS to stay there and can't be sold right?

If the command is something like "set as Clan Amory item" so that it "belongs" to ca while its set, then you can still "unset as clan armory item" so that you can sell.

12-19-2010 14:48 Deggs is offline Search for Posts by Deggs Add Deggs to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

this idea for necropolis or underworld ?
10 item max on uw and 30 item max on necro.

for me, not good idea for both type of server.
what happen if you leave clan for swap square/help-expo-friend in another clan.
which should be prioritize..item will follow you or in stay remain in ca..

better focus to "develop" act3/4/5/etc and all type server in all country will be happy Smile

npc son's name : cpu

12-19-2010 15:11 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Try to use search next time: Clan Armory suggestions

Anyway, easiest way how to solve it in my opinion is this proposal from thread above:

quote:
Originally posted by Clemenza
.. anyway thinking about it one idea came to my mind: there's problem when the owner of the item borrows it from the ca, the item is removed from it. When he forgets to put it back or goes offline then we need to wait for him to come back to put the items again.. So my suggestion is to change the way how the owner is borrowing his/her items. The button lend/take would be changed only to lend so when the owner borrows his/her items from ca they will be treated in same way as other, they will appear in the ca shelf 'used', so when he/she goes offline with them the clan leadership will still have the option to recall them to ca. For permanent removal of the own items there would be visible for him/her the button 'remove items from ca' which is now only available for clan leadership. Of course with this button it would be possible to remove only own items.

what do you think about it? thx Smile

Of course if you leave clan, the items will go with you like now.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
12-19-2010 15:57 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Most used items in C.A. should stay in C.A.

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH