Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Tasks.. » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tasks..
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Rexyrius

Registration Date: 02-02-2008

Tasks.. Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How can I complete the Zone 4 Task "Reach level 35" If I am already level 36 when I move to Zone 4? >.<
04-06-2008 15:22 Rexyrius is offline Search for Posts by Rexyrius Add Rexyrius to your Buddy List
Gendibal
Viking

Registration Date: 03-17-2007

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

gain your next level while in zone 4

04-06-2008 15:39 Gendibal is offline Search for Posts by Gendibal Add Gendibal to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Achieve level 37 in Zone4 then you will complete "Reach Level 35"

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
06-23-2008 20:28 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Tasks..

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH