Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo Ladder - Black Knight » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Tattoo Ladder - Black Knight
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Tattoo Ladder - Black Knight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I'll start the first thread.

This is how it will work.

Anyone wishing to take part in the ladder must register in this thread.

Registration in this form :

Character Name,
ID ingame,
Character Level,
Tattoo Levels in this form : 1/1/0/0 or 5/5/5/4 etc

The rules are simple :

- You can attack anyone on the list.
- You get points ONLY if the target is 5 levels under or above you.
- Every successful attack gives you 1 point.

Instead of making level based tiers, this will allow for everyone to move up or down the same list, and will push people to compete against a larger group.

- ONLY one attack per day against a singular opponent will be counted. This means you cannot get 2 points if you post 2 successful attacks against the same person in one day.
- A day is from 00.00 to 24.00 server time.

This will force people to diversify their targets and try to go up against others they might fear.

- Wins in ATTACK AND DEFENSE will count. The rule of one win against a singular player per day still applies.

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-03-2010 20:30 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
kralen
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 10-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: Medea/DB

Thread Starter Thread Started by kralen
RE: Tattoo Ladder - Black Knight Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Kralen
Level 65
3/3/3/2

Necro knows me as Gjallar
11-03-2010 20:31 kralen is offline Search for Posts by kralen Add kralen to your Buddy List
Apollo
The Light

images/avatars/avatar-1118.jpg

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: Source/TFE

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Apollo
Level 79
4/4/4/5

11-03-2010 23:44 Apollo is offline Homepage of Apollo Search for Posts by Apollo Add Apollo to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Battlefield » Battlefield - Underworld » Tattoo Ladder - Black Knight

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH