Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Experience » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Experience
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Raxis
Set Abominae

images/avatars/avatar-275.jpg

Registration Date: 12-12-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster

Experience Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I have hunted through, and cannot find this so I am hoping someone will be able to answer this for me.

Right I attacked someone who was inactive, and he gave 40 exp... next time I attackd, I was stronger thamn before, and he hadn't been on (I checked the dates) and got 60 exp

so I was wondering if anyone knows how the experience is worked out?

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 01:15 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Clan: boot camp

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think it is bcaused you moved zones
07-22-2008 01:18 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Nope both were Z5.

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 01:25 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Clan: [-END-]

Had he been attacked and won? Gotten blood and was using arcana the second time?

In theory each attack gives less exp unless the person you attack is growing.

So the first attack you did he had no blood, no arcana. Second, if lets say I attacked him and lost and gave him blood, he was using AI in defence from my blood and therefore he was stronger.

Or maybe your equipment against his, in terms of stats, was lower?

Either way, don't complain that he is a better PoP target lol

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
07-22-2008 05:10 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Raxis
Set Abominae

Thread Starter Thread Started by Raxis

It's just I want to know how they work it out. i had it again, someone stronger by about 3 points gave less exp than the guy 3 points weaker... it makes no sense

Your imperfection.
07-22-2008 11:23 Raxis is offline Search for Posts by Raxis Add Raxis to your Buddy List
liamb1992
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-234.jpg

Registration Date: 01-01-2008
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: Source

Damage done i think. If you totally swamp the opponent with damage, you gain less EXP, but if its a well balanced fight and you still win, you earn more.
07-22-2008 11:26 liamb1992 is offline Search for Posts by liamb1992 Add liamb1992 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for liamb1992
Azz420
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-676.gif

Registration Date: 04-11-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: .DB.

more like there is a randomness to the experience gains through ambush
you wont always get the same exp from a fight
attacking higher lvls and better zones help to increase the amount you can earn
but it will still be between a certain amount

07-22-2008 11:30 Azz420 is offline Search for Posts by Azz420 Add Azz420 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Azz420
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Experience

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH