Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » In expos, at the names of participants, read arcanas too » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page In expos, at the names of participants, read arcanas too 5 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.005 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: S.S.

In expos, at the names of participants, read arcanas too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

How many times have you accepted 6-7 ppl in an expo, and you don't remember who brought what, and they are offline to answer that?
So, what if, when you get your cursor over to the number of participants of an expo, next to the name, it would also write their arcanas used. That way, you ll know if you have someone with horror, or in case of self-amnesia, you ll see if you used Cat's Path or SB and wear your gear accordingly!

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

05-19-2011 09:50 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BoS exLead

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Very good idea, I like it and would be great to have it as my memory is pretty bad and I really don't remember what everyone used.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
05-19-2011 10:05 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Clan: CUBS

RE: In expos, at the names of participants, read arcanas too Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by Gat
How many times have you accepted 6-7 ppl in an expo, and you don't remember who brought what, and they are offline to answer that?
So, what if, when you get your cursor over to the number of participants of an expo, next to the name, it would also write their arcanas used. That way, you ll know if you have someone with horror, or in case of self-amnesia, you ll see if you used Cat's Path or SB and wear your gear accordingly!

Brilliant. I too have a short memory.
I can't count the amount of times I've applied for an expedition, been accepted, and forgot what arcana I had applied with.

05-19-2011 10:08 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-717.jpg

Registration Date: 03-19-2010

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

look attachment, something like that ?

the other solution is you have clan chat page or copy-paste on note instead arcana shown.

but I dont think any idea will be receive till act3 was done.

npc has attached this image (reduced version):
arcanashownonexpo.jpg

npc son's name : cpu

05-19-2011 10:12 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
demonfury v2
Lord

Registration Date: 12-30-2009
Clan: LGN

brilliant idea, i can see this being very useful, hope it gets implemented

IGN: acidic shots
05-19-2011 10:44 demonfury v2 is offline Search for Posts by demonfury v2 Add demonfury v2 to your Buddy List
Gat

images/avatars/avatar-696.gif

Registration Date: 11-23-2009
Clan: S.S.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Gat

quote:
Originally posted by npc

the other solution is you have clan chat page or copy-paste on note instead arcana shown.

Yes! exactly like that! Did you do it with photoshop or something?

100-500 /20
500-1000 /50
1k-5k /100
5k-10k /500
10k-50k /1k
50k-100k /5k

05-19-2011 11:27 Gat is offline Search for Posts by Gat Add Gat to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

quote:
Originally posted by Gat
quote:
Originally posted by npc

Yes! exactly like that! Did you do it with photoshop or something?

I just add something.

you can click this.

if failed, the expo was done Big Grin

05-19-2011 12:04 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Ghaldria
Lord

Registration Date: 04-02-2009
Race in game: Cursed One
Clan: QTD

Gat i love you for that idea! thumbs up Smile it s most useful for bigger expos - sphinx basilisk etc when you got to take 8-12 players.

Necro: Ghaldria
ID: 2621

05-19-2011 12:05 Ghaldria is offline Search for Posts by Ghaldria Add Ghaldria to your Buddy List
npc
Triple Ace

this idea also can be implementing on siege (need premium).
when you put cursor to participant, you can see their arcana next to player name.

05-23-2011 11:20 npc is offline Homepage of npc Search for Posts by npc Add npc to your Buddy List Add npc to your Contact List AIM Screen Name of npc: no-reply@aol.com YIM Account Name of npc: no-reply@yahoo.com View the MSN Profile for npc
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » In expos, at the names of participants, read arcanas too

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH