Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld what level give stats bonuses? » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page what level give stats bonuses?
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Lamp what level give stats bonuses? Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

who know when we get the bonus stats points? not easiness... (edited, sorry)

there is a strict algorithm or is a exact pointed level?

i try to find the similar posts but search engine give to much posts for my request...

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Grizly: 06-09-2011 22:10.

06-09-2011 22:04 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

odd lvl ups give stats

i think... could be even... but its one or the other

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 06-09-2011 22:05.

06-09-2011 22:05 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Even levels

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
06-09-2011 22:07 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

quote:
Originally posted by warlock619
Even levels

been so long since i leveld up lol but you are right

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

06-09-2011 22:07 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

I recommend reading tutorial. Might help with similar questions: http://wiki.bloodwars.net/index.php?titl...#Gaining_levels

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
06-10-2011 07:55 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Grizly
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-618.jpeg

Registration Date: 11-10-2009
Clan: BC-R/D.B.

Thread Starter Thread Started by Grizly

I read this tutorial every time i level UP... but... or i don't understand correct this phrase:
"Also with every even level random parameters are improved for the total of 3 points"
Or it's wrong what is there write...

I understand that Every 2 level (even - 2 4 6 8???) i must take a bonus points....
seriously! i don't remember to have so much bonuses i remember something like every 6 levels... - LVL 2, 6, 12...52, 66... or something like this, not every 2...

Can you give me an example in numbers, because i am not good English speaker and some time use Google translate... maybe i have a wrong understanding...

06-10-2011 12:10 Grizly is offline Search for Posts by Grizly Add Grizly to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

quote:
Originally posted by Grizly
I read this tutorial every time i level UP... but... or i don't understand correct this phrase:
"Also with every even level random parameters are improved for the total of 3 points"
Or it's wrong what is there write...

I understand that Every 2 level (even - 2 4 6 8???) i must take a bonus points....
seriously! i don't remember to have so much bonuses i remember something like every 6 levels... - LVL 2, 6, 12...52, 66... or something like this, not every 2...

Can you give me an example in numbers, because i am not good English speaker and some time use Google translate... maybe i have a wrong understanding...

2,4,6,8,10 etc etc

every even number you will egt stat boost

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
06-10-2011 13:16 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Underworld what level give stats bonuses?

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH