Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Idea for Shoes » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Idea for Shoes
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
gimli

Registration Date: 08-08-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.D.X.

Idea for Shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

We should be able to have shoes in the game. being realistic they would be the second most important part of clothing. Does everybody walk in there feet. I know im late for the update and it'd be pretty hard coming up with some new suffixs and prefixes if they're needed but i think it would make the game better. they shouldnt be able to be used in sets but are just an extra item with agility, defence, perception or whatever. Cant think of anything else right now

I didnt know where to put this and my internet is stopping and starting so couldnt find any threads on this. I think its a pretty good idea that would make the game better so tell me what you think (and if there's a better place to put this thread)

11-26-2011 22:08 gimli is offline Search for Posts by gimli Add gimli to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: HERP-DERP

RE: Idea for Shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by gimli
We should be able to have shoes in the game. being realistic they would be the second most important part of clothing. Does everybody walk in there feet. I know im late for the update and it'd be pretty hard coming up with some new suffixs and prefixes if they're needed but i think it would make the game better. they shouldnt be able to be used in sets but are just an extra item with agility, defence, perception or whatever. Cant think of anything else right now

I didnt know where to put this and my internet is stopping and starting so couldnt find any threads on this. I think its a pretty good idea that would make the game better so tell me what you think (and if there's a better place to put this thread)

dont mean to shoot you down but....

Shoes

type shoes into this and scroll down a bit Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

11-26-2011 22:11 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
gimli

Registration Date: 08-08-2011
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: A.D.X.

Thread Starter Thread Started by gimli
RE: Idea for Shoes Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Thanks i'll close the thread

11-26-2011 22:16 gimli is offline Search for Posts by gimli Add gimli to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Idea for Shoes

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH