Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Help » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Help
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
DarkDemon91

images/avatars/avatar-237.jpg

Registration Date: 09-03-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: C.o.B

Thumb Down! Help Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

im a level 42 asourber but i donno what to do for tattoos tbh.....im a sniper but thats not the greatest thing.....and im struggleing with attack now a dayz i keep missing or getting dected which has been making me close ot be leaving cuz if i keep doing that ther is no point on playing.....ill post my stats and stuff maybe it could help and my euipment.

im a 2 handed gunner and plan on staying that way just now intill any1 else has any other idea in what i sould be....i dont mind....

stats When Normal:

STRENGTH 29
AGILITY 28
TOUGHNESS 26
APPEARANCE 26
CHARISMA 28
REPUTATION 29
PERCEPTION 30
INTELLIGENCE 28
KNOWLEDGE 31
Stas When Upgraded:
STRENGTH 33
AGILITY 47
TOUGHNESS 30
APPEARANCE 60
CHARISMA 34
REPUTATION 39
PERCEPTION 65
INTELLIGENCE 37
KNOWLEDGE 42

Euipment im using:
Headband of the Shepherd (+5)
Light Cape (+5)
Necklace of the Genius (+5)
Good Bracelet of Wisdom
Ring of Strength (+5)
Shorts of the Sun (+5)
Good Hunting rifle

So could som1 help me out on this im just really confused on what to get up and all that stuff i still dont understand the stats and what they do if that makes sence any1 got any ideas??

No Tears For The Slain.
09-03-2008 19:33 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Registration Date: 03-31-2008
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Well Reputation judges your chance to get a successful ambush, and if you're attacking gunners it's hard to get both, but if you ambush meleers you can win on sheer hitpoints if you use reputation and they will often fail in attacking you back assuming you have perception gear on.

Sniper is a good tattoo as Instructor at Level5. gives an extra attack but it depends if you're dedicated enough to get there.

Try to get strength base skill (before using equipment) high enough to use your items and get another xxx of wisdom, knowledge = damage.

Maybe experiment with other weapons like Sniper Rifle, AK-47 etc.

You have ring of strength which is vital for use of AK, all you need it +damage items and wisdom, snipers improve with 2 attacks but perhaps explore with one?

quote:
Originally posted by Szeszej
And btw Agresiel your signature needs an update, it's more than a year now Wink

Ingame: R1 NoOb-G R2 NoOb-GoD - ID 7
09-03-2008 19:39 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
DarkDemon91

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkDemon91
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

ok Big Grin : i understand the first part and that i have a fn fal and a ak 47 (+1) adn a sniper rifle (+4)

yeh most my stuff is prection i guess....its everytym i go to find somthing i find nothing good som1 told me i need to look for a almult of blood or somthing i cant remember lol....so im pretty much look for melee people to attack which i would have a higher chance on winning against :S?

just now im trying to aim for that extra attack...which anit going well as i cant get attacks lol....makes sence i guess...

But Thanks For the Help i will try what you have been saying Big Grin Big Grin

DarkDemon

No Tears For The Slain.
09-03-2008 19:47 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
God_Like_Friend
Lord

You don't need perception against melee users, so swap for example, Shorts of Sun and get something to add reputation = more hp and chance to get successful ambush.

Also you can pm ingame.

quote:

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by God_Like_Friend: 09-03-2008 20:20.

09-03-2008 20:20 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
fool
Lord

Registration Date: 02-14-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: boot camp

all melle tattoos have min defence so you are unlikely to find one with lots of defence so ak 47 work better than snipers and shotguns and hunting rifles

i would know as i can beat snipers hunting ect but not ak 47 holders
syinacted
09-03-2008 22:29 fool is offline Search for Posts by fool Add fool to your Buddy List
diablo
The contract has expired - former moderator.

images/avatars/avatar-735.jpeg

Registration Date: 07-05-2007
Race in game: Cultist

As a matter of fact, the defence doesn't matter, what matters is toughness.

09-03-2008 22:48 diablo is offline Homepage of diablo Search for Posts by diablo Add diablo to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

Registration Date: 05-02-2008
Clan: find it

if its tattoo u want then get sniper..

work on ur shooting ace first then go to instructor.. the rest can wait..

with shooting ace maxed u get +75 hit.. in other word 25 bonus preception kinda thing

as for instructor maxed.. u get 1 extra attack for any 2 handed gun... in other word 2 attack with sniper yay.. but it will take u some time.. to get there i had to collect pop since i was 50 points to 112 points.. cause i kept on spending alittle here and there.. but believe me it will be worth the wait.. at low lvl gaining points are hard but once u get higher u get them quite easly well more or less easily.. i think..

and if u want ur stats to be high jus keep on upgrading ur items but not more than gd.. cause u will keep on failing u will ge tmore frustrated and u will wanna quit this game for sure..

then work on the rest of the tattoo then switch to shotgun ( high defense ) and then even diablo will have hard time defeating ya Tongue

as for not being albe to get into fight and being kept on detected.. buy ur self a shorts of armdealer or a shorts of smugler or any other shorts that gives rep cause u wont need high preception against melee as for gunner no point cause us gunner nvr manage to get into fight with other gunners... unless u r diablo, lowang, bastdr and other S£$t gunners Tongue who has crazy items with crazy rep gear and always keeps on testing their new items on us Frown but i will defeat them someday hopefully it wont take forever.. maybe 2years or so. not that long..

message me back in game if u want more advice but it will cost u Tongue 1bs for every word i say.. bahahah.. i m serious.. well saying all that u have to buy my gd shorts of smugler now ( 1bs).. gives u pretty gd rep then maybe u will be able to get into fight and ofcourse maybe u will be able to taste the sweet victory. MAYBE!!!

dont quit yet u still havent seen the rest of the vampire races.. and not to mention the dragons.. they are even more annoying ..

like i said message me back in game i will help u out.. but i will only give u my opinion.. not what everyone else thinks

this is what i mean by we dun need high preception
http://r1.bloodwars.net/showmsg.php?mid=...&key=23ddfa0a50

and yes i m shit Frown it cant be helped he is too strong for me.. and thats not the complete form of shotgun.. not yet.. spy on zeruel and nundung they are the real shotgun users.. also my tattoo isnt still complete yet still need to work on my critical one if i have that finished then i will be able to bring his hipoint down by half..

ok maybe i m talking too much..

armory u should get..

since u r female ur headband of precog/prophet will give u more preception then our cap of precognition Frown
chain of genius
ring of wisdom
ring of wisdom
shorts of shep and shorts of smugglet/arm dealer
hunting / sniper and others

This post has been edited 3 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 09-03-2008 23:25.

09-03-2008 23:07 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
DarkDemon91

Thread Starter Thread Started by DarkDemon91
kool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

i think i understand everything now thanks for your help all of yous erm another thing on the boards how do you get you picutre to show on the thing i have tried and tried but hasnt work dont know how to do it lol

No Tears For The Slain.
09-04-2008 19:25 DarkDemon91 is offline Search for Posts by DarkDemon91 Add DarkDemon91 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for DarkDemon91
Zizu
Double Ace

Registration Date: 06-12-2008
Clan: BLP !

dunt listen to them ;[
as for the sniper u have 2 ways of fighting.
First - high def + shotgun.
bandanna of caution upped as high as u can.
field vest or field jacket of caligula/fencer/master
titanium set [ best with int/know suffixs]
compound shorts of rouge or trousers of arms dealer upped as high as u can.
shotgun/sniper.

second way is to maximize dmg and hp, mostly against meele weapons. It can be done in 2 ways.

first way.
bandanna of caution upped as high as u can.
deadly cape/corset/
ruby set [best with know suffixes on ring, str of necklace]
trousers of arms dealer
ak-47/hunting rifle

second way
deadly xxx of punishment
deadly cape/corset
best would be solar set, but twisted is pretty good too.
deadly shorts of strongman
ak-47/hunting

u has to pick ur destiny xD
09-06-2008 08:18 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
God_Like_Friend
Lord

Zizu, are you stupid?

Your telling him something he already knows, then giving him really bad solutions.

I agree much more with Minshres, and would listen because as much as he wants to say he's rubbish, he's in the top 25 and an accomplished sniper.

quote:

09-06-2008 08:23 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

RE: kool Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

quote:
Originally posted by DarkDemon91
i think i understand everything now thanks for your help all of yous erm another thing on the boards how do you get you picutre to show on the thing i have tried and tried but hasnt work dont know how to do it lol

i cant explaing it to u properly u have to ask the moderator.. but if u r talking about this image to be in ur signature than

http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/8913/...sign2za2sq8.jpg

this is what u have to do

[IMG]( add the link here, no need to put the bracet () this thing)[/IMG]

remeber u only have to do this
[IMG] ADD THE LINK [/IMG]

argh english not being my first language can be troublesome.. sry i cant explain it properly.. someone do it for me.. cheers

and GOD THKS Wink

EDIT: i jus realised that the signature u want is a advertise for a game site and that is not allowed.. so make anothe one..

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by minshres: 09-06-2008 08:37.

09-06-2008 08:30 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Zizu
Double Ace

God_like_friend. Im an fully sniper with standing 1800 wins/300 looses from pl xD i know what im talking. If u think im wrong, count my build dmg/hp in attack/def/survability and compare it with minshres build. will see which one is better xD
09-06-2008 08:38 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

zizu whats ur game character name?

09-06-2008 08:53 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
God_Like_Friend
Lord

You have 58 points and Minshres is only on what 307, he knows this server better. Pl realms are different to this, nobody seems to understand.

quote:

09-06-2008 10:06 God_Like_Friend is offline Search for Posts by God_Like_Friend Add God_Like_Friend to your Buddy List
Shasu

Registration Date: 05-15-2008

Moria type servers are the same as this server, Necropolia types are different. Just that there are way more people playing on pl and they way farther as well hehe.
09-06-2008 10:11 Shasu is offline Search for Posts by Shasu Add Shasu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

Let's look at it:

Originally posted by Zizu
dunt listen to them ;[
as for the sniper u have 2 ways of fighting.
First - high def + shotgun.
bandanna of caution upped as high as u can. - female char, cant use bandanna, precognition is better
field vest or field jacket of caligula/fencer/master - field vest of master is best
titanium set [ best with int/know suffixs] - OK
compound shorts of rouge or trousers of arms dealer upped as high as u can. OK
shotgun/sniper. - OK

second way is to maximize dmg and hp, mostly against meele weapons. It can be done in 2 ways.

first way.
bandanna of caution upped as high as u can. - same as above
deadly cape/corset/ - maybe better is cape/corset of caligula/death sower
ruby set [best with know suffixes on ring, str of necklace] - dont understand why ruby
trousers of arms dealer - best velvet shorts of arms dealer
ak-47/hunting rifle - OK, but Ak-47 would be better

second way
deadly xxx of punishment - OK
deadly cape/corset - OK, best with damage suffix
best would be solar set, but twisted is pretty good too. - could be
deadly shorts of strongman - could be, but I think strongman can be replaced with something usefull
ak-47/hunting - OK, but Ak-47 would be better

u has to pick ur destiny xD

One thing to mention is this is sort of dream equipment and dont think it can be gathered/completed in short time, so meanwhile get some weaker versions of mentioned items.

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-06-2008 10:20 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Zizu
Double Ace

Mortis :
yeah i fucked up with that bandanna, my bad ;] its just uber pwnge and i cant imagine a good sniper without bandanna.
in tank build better will be field vest of caligula/centurion/death sower cuz u will need any dmg boost.caligula on +5 gives u +12 dmg. calculating u got 7 attacks with k-47 and about 25% to crit in a 10 rounds fight u get 1k dmg more. For a shotgun it will do better too. Only when u pick sniper better woould be master.

rubies gives +int + char +rep so its great set to get hp adventage in early game stadium when mostly hp decides who win the fight. velvet shorts of arms dealer will req too much str for such build.

build 3 need strongman suff on either chest or legs cuz the deadly set needs pretty much str and the weapons on g+ needs some nice str too.
09-06-2008 12:00 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
minshres
Viking

alright jus cause u play in ploish version dosent mean we are as gd as them.. come on the polish people are like 2k point or someting like that and look at us..

anyways the dude who wants help isnt as high lvl as us and there is now way he will be able to get that kit until another 2year or so.. i think looking at his stats and all he is probably around lvl 40-45 i think.. so jus give him the advise that he can actually tagg along with not some crazy dream kit..

09-06-2008 13:12 minshres is offline Search for Posts by minshres Add minshres to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for minshres
Zizu
Double Ace

that's ain a dream kit. titanium set is easy to get and its better choice then genius +wisdom. He will have more def to fight meele and more hp in def to win some def's saving bloodd xD
09-06-2008 13:29 Zizu is offline Search for Posts by Zizu Add Zizu to your Buddy List
Mortis
Emperor

images/avatars/avatar-47.jpg

Registration Date: 05-01-2007
Clan: BoS exLead

1.) For tank build with Shotgun is better Field Vest of Master:

Field Vest of the Master (+5)
Armour
Defence: 95
Effects: TOUGHNESS +9, defence +30, defence +90 %
Requirements: LEVEL: 58, STRENGTH: 51, AGILITY: 21, TOUGHNESS: 18
Selling price: 40 350 Lgo
Value: Nanites 202, Mana 808

compared to Cape of Death Sower which is of course better choice for Ak-47 build:

Cape of the Death Sower (+4)
Armour
Defence: 12
Effects: REPUTATION +9, AGILITY +18, TOUGHNESS +5, all weapons damage +14, defence +10
Requirements: LEVEL: 36, STRENGTH: 40, AGILITY: 33
Selling price: 65 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 156, Mana 449

2.)
a.) Yes I know what gives Ruby, but its mainly Charisma oriented so is good for defense, but for attacks I would go for another set which gives Reputation as basic stat. Also you must notice the fact of female char so no signets.

Ruby Ring (+3)
Ring
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, CHARISMA +4
Requirements: LEVEL: 26, APPEARANCE: 26

Ruby Bracelet (+3)
Ring
Effects: CHARISMA +10, REPUTATION -1, APPEARANCE +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 24, STRENGTH: 9, APPEARANCE: 31

and finally set bonus on (+5)
CHARISMA +16, REPUTATION +14, INTELLIGENCE +9, REGENERATES 12 HP after each round of combat

b.) About the Arms Dealer. Choose whats better as strength requirements are the same while the Velvet gives you 1 more reputation and much needed appearance to wear jewellery.

Good Shorts of the Arms Dealer
Pants
Defence: 29
Effects: AGILITY +6, REPUTATION +20, defence +20
Requirements: LEVEL: 33, STRENGTH: 38, AGILITY: 24
Selling price: 29 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 176, Mana 531

Velvet Shorts of the Arms Dealer (+4)
Pants
Defence: 9
Effects: AGILITY +5, REPUTATION +21, APPEARANCE +11, defence +5
Requirements: LEVEL: 35, STRENGTH: 38, TOUGHNESS: 13, AGILITY: 15
Selling price: 23 800 Lgo
Value: Nanites 116, Mana 431

3.) And for the 3rd build. Yes you need strength, but it depends at what level you have your Deadly stuff.

Example of my Hat. The strength is covered by my base stats.

Deadly Hat of Punishment (+4)
Helmet (Only for males)
Defence: 6
Effects: APPEARANCE +8, TOUGHNESS -6, all weapons damage +10, opponent does not attack in the first round of combat
Requirements: LEVEL: 42, STRENGTH: 37, CHARISMA: 13, REPUTATION: 13
Selling price: 25 550 Lgo
Value: Nanites 121, Mana 443

And the weapons which in this case would be Ak-47 needs on good not only strength, but also knowledge and intelligence which is not raised by any of your mentioned items, so you would need to cover it by your stats unless we are talking about suffixed solar/twisted set which is almost impossible to make. There is only one player on this server which I know to have suffixed twisted and its Azz420.

Good Ak-47
Two-handed gun
Damage: 32 - 42
Effects: attacks per round: 6
Requirements: LEVEL: 52, STRENGTH: 45, AGILITY: 24, PERCEPTION: 50, INTELLIGENCE: 46, KNOWLEDGE: 43
Selling price: 32 400 Lgo
Value: Nanites 1724, Mana 361

Note below: all stats are already reduced by 5% as I am an Absorber

"Sow the wind, reap the whirlwind."
09-06-2008 13:50 Mortis is offline Search for Posts by Mortis Add Mortis to your Buddy List Add Mortis to your Contact List
Madarian

Registration Date: 08-01-2009
Clan: Vault 13

So if I'm correct these are all the sets mentioned here.

Build first mentioned for lower level or beginning players, while trying to get another set:
headband of prophet/precog - precognition is better
chain of genius
ring of wisdom
ring of wisdom
shorts of shep and shorts of smuggler/arm dealer
hunting / sniper and others

Build 'Tank':
field vest or field jacket of caligula/fencer/master - field vest of master is best
titanium set [ best with int/know suffixs]
compound shorts of rouge or trousers of arms dealer upped as high as u can.
shotgun/sniper.

Build 'max damage and HP 1':
deadly cape/corset/ - maybe better is cape/corset of caligula/death sower
ruby set [best with know suffixes on ring, str of necklace] (for charisma in defence)
trousers of arms dealer - best velvet shorts of arms dealer
ak-47/hunting rifle - Ak-47 would be better

Build 'max damage and HP 2':
deadly xxx of punishment
deadly cape/corset - best with damage suffix
best would be solar set, but twisted is pretty good too.
deadly shorts of strongman - could be, but I think strongman can be replaced with something usefull
ak-47/hunting - Ak-47 would be better

Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life...
Cool
07-21-2010 14:14 Madarian is offline Search for Posts by Madarian Add Madarian to your Buddy List
Paranoia
tHeY'Re WatChInG mE!

images/avatars/avatar-147.gif

Registration Date: 12-01-2007
Clan: HERP-DERP

Pretty much

This thread is about 2 years old now though

quote:
06-09-2008 13:50
~ date of the last post

so to avoid a warning id advise you to start in a new thread Wink

P.S. the gear mentioned in the above posts used to be very difficult to obtain but now you can find most of it on auction most days Smile

quote:
Originally posted by FlashAOD
Give up. Paranoia clearly destroyed your argument.

get used to it, I'm good at it

Smile

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Paranoia: 07-21-2010 14:55.

07-21-2010 14:55 Paranoia is offline Search for Posts by Paranoia Add Paranoia to your Buddy List
Madarian

Registration Date: 08-01-2009
Clan: Vault 13

Thanks Paranoia. I have the same problem, being a female sniper absorber. That's why I wanted to know if I was correct. Now I think I know what to do... Smile

Give a man a fire, and he will be warm for the rest of the day.
Set a man on fire, and he will be warm for the rest of his life...
Cool

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Madarian: 07-21-2010 15:45.

07-21-2010 15:45 Madarian is offline Search for Posts by Madarian Add Madarian to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Words of advice » Help

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH