Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan Allies » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Go to the bottom of this page Clan Allies
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
necrol
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 06-16-2008

Clan Allies Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

just a thought as you all know joining a new clan you can easily forget what allies your new clan has and can accidentally ambush them (or i do anyway)

therefore my suggestion is that allies should actually be built into clans so the leader can choose what allies you have/what you can do to these allies so your leader when selecting an allie can choose things like no ambushes/only sieges started from leaders

i would find this quite usefull as i dont really look at what clan people are in when ambushing them

pls let me know your thoughts on this

Level: 67
Clan: Bibo (FTW!)

Mods please close this thread it contains something interesting

09-18-2008 19:45 necrol is offline Search for Posts by necrol Add necrol to your Buddy List
Serafine
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-247.gif

Registration Date: 03-13-2008
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: [-END-]

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Most clans, including the larger clans, allow interclan attacks, as long as you don't farm your allies. It's seiges and stuff that you have to really watch for, but tbh, that's the players responsibility to check Alliances in that instance. If they go to siege an ally when it's not allowed by the Leaders/Deputies, then it is simply cancelled. How many times a day do you click your clan page? I constantly click it. So I am always seeing Alliance Clans, NAPs and any other information needed.

I think, it sounds good, but not really needed. There are other games that use a similiar idea, but it really takes away some of the best places you can go to for PoP. (especially if you are in a clan that has MULTIPLE Alliances)

Selling:

See Necro Profile - mostly rubbish tbh.

Buying:

See IGProfile.
09-18-2008 20:07 Serafine is offline Search for Posts by Serafine Add Serafine to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Serafine
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Clan alliance statuses

Warning for not using the search button. Thread closed.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

09-18-2008 20:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Thread is closed
Official Blood Wars Board » Blood Wars » Game system » Clan Allies

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH