Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Excel MERGER » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Excel MERGER 3 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.003 Votes - Average Rating: 10.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
andrei7radu

images/avatars/avatar-369.jpg

Registration Date: 10-12-2008
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: [BLP]

Text Excel MERGER Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

This is an old project i've worked on, before i retired from the game ... Now i'm back playing after more than a year and a half and i'm thinking about continuing it, by creating the reversed type (result = combination) ... Tell me what do you think ... Wink

P.S. Watch it fullscreen ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ti3B4hn4AKM&hd=1

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by andrei7radu: 02-26-2012 20:11.

02-26-2012 20:11 andrei7radu is offline Search for Posts by andrei7radu Add andrei7radu to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Looks great, always hoped someone would release ENG language version of this.

There's a similar program in Polish, but this would be handier for ones like me who need constant use of translator Wink
02-26-2012 20:23 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
FlashAOD
Boob \o/

images/avatars/avatar-995.jpg

Registration Date: 01-06-2009

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Wasn't this put on before and there was alot of random files that shouldn't be there?

Or this was a dif program? None the less it's a nice program.
02-26-2012 20:30 FlashAOD is offline Search for Posts by FlashAOD Add FlashAOD to your Buddy List
Tampax

Registration Date: 01-19-2012

something different, that was bloodmerge, a strange program making a LOT of extra DLL's and it didn't seem to have a reason to.

02-26-2012 21:16 Tampax is offline Search for Posts by Tampax Add Tampax to your Buddy List
TheKid
Double Ace

Registration Date: 12-19-2010

Looks Good Be Nice To use Insted Ov Going Onto Merge List All The Time

02-26-2012 22:01 TheKid is offline Search for Posts by TheKid Add TheKid to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Excel MERGER

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH