Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » R[evol]ution !?! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page R[evol]ution !?! 6 Votes - Average Rating: 7.006 Votes - Average Rating: 7.00
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Arrow R[evol]ution !?! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

The reason i make this thread is becaus i want to bring some light on a matter that i belive is being held in the dark by media..

About 4 years ago i saw a video of a guy who had an amazing speach at a hearing of some sort.. and he was very breath taking and he was saying the same things ive been thinking alot off the last 10years if not moore... during the years i have seen a couple of videos and all of them was worth watching, but i never really had much info about this guy so it wasent untill 3 days ago i realized that the same guy is running to be President of America!!

Ok i know some of you are thinking why care if its not our own President, but pls bare with me becaus i belive this is so much bigger then 1 contrys president. I belive this is a man who acctually can change the world into something good..

So if you have the time and nothing to do pls check out these links i will post. Its gonna be alot of links and some of them are 15-20min. So dont feel you need to watch them all at once but i will be very happy if you can look at one every once in a while Wink

Last thing i want to say before leaving you guys with the links is pls really listen hard to what he is saying becaus he seems to be the only one thats acctually knows what hes talking about and have the courage to stand up against the FED and this is a guy who practise what he preaches and not the other way around wich we are so used to.. thx big Love Smile

The Amazing Speach i heard 4 years ago, and also i ad a Remasterd version of it..

Ron Paul's What If ? Remastered

Ron Paul: What if the People Wake Up? <<< Original!!

Links with diffrent interviews, debates, shows and adds...

Do you want this man to be the 45th President of these united States of America?

The Ron Paul Military Ad That Should Have Been

Ron Paul Hits it out of the Park on CNN American Morning

Ron Paul pwns a trick question in Debate 1-10-08

Incredible!! A politician with a brain?!?!?!

Ron Paul's Greatest Debate Performance Ever (10-18-2011)

Ron Paul Makes Moderator Look Stupid on Military Spending - South Carolina Debate 1-16-2012

Ron Paul Wipes The Floor w/ MSNBC

Ron Paul Intellectually Pummels Mitt Romney Into Submission

The Best Ron Paul Video EVER! - YouTube.mp4

Why doesn't America understand this man

They Can't ignore Ron Paul Forever

CNBC learns not to 'mess with' Ron Paul, followers

Ron Paul owns Stephen Baldwin in marijuana debate.

Ron Paul getting pissed

Ron Paul can beat Romney and Obama

Mainstream Media is Brain Washing You

Crazy CNN Reporter Is OBSESSED With Attacking Ron Paul!

Ron Paul's Greatest Debate Performance Ever (10-18-2011)

John Stewart Shows How Ron Paul Is Feared By The NWO Mafia Controlled Mainstream Media

Crowd Erupts In Anger As John King Ignores Ron Paul On Abortion Question

The 2012 Election Is Being Rigged MAKE THIS VIRAL

AMERICA IS GONE!! Listen to this... It is over! WAKE UP PLEASE!!!.flv

FULL Republican Presidential Debate - February 22 2012

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
03-21-2012 18:11 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I heard about him too. I believe this is actually his second attempt to be ellected for president of USA. Too bad he's not going to make it, and another businessmen puppet will take the seat. People have to actually be aware how financial system works.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

03-21-2012 18:45 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

Thread Starter Thread Started by Malle8398
Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I disagree.. i belive he can win if ppl will raise to the cause. so the moore ppl informed the moore ppl might understand his msg and what he can do..
Im not saying it will be eazy but look at the stastistics.. his numbers are competing moore with obama then his own party so i think he have a good chance unless moore vote cheating is being done ofc..

03-21-2012 19:04 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Sapling
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-28-2011
Clan: BoS - SAN

Politics on my bloodwars forum ?
03-21-2012 19:21 Sapling is offline Search for Posts by Sapling Add Sapling to your Buddy List
mortanius
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-604.jpg

Registration Date: 05-28-2009
Clan: WOLF

Ron Paul is the only candidate not in the pockets of the bankers .
If you like his ideas look up Alex Jones He has had Ron on as a guest and has a lot of info not on the mainstream news.

03-21-2012 19:26 mortanius is offline Search for Posts by mortanius Add mortanius to your Buddy List
Sanyala

Registration Date: 10-07-2009

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling

why not ?????
everybody can tell his/her opinion ...... thoughts are free and this is offtopic Wink

i like his statements ....... there is much more behind than you can hear .... take a deeper look Wink

03-21-2012 23:20 Sanyala is offline Search for Posts by Sanyala Add Sanyala to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

feel free to discuss but do have it civilized or i will close thread asap becaus i didnt create this thread for that reason..

For me its not about politics as much as its about the evil media ignoring him and trying to make him look away his not, and the fact that his solutions on the problems will make drastic improvment for the whole world..

So i try to focus on him as a person and whats being done against him..

@ mortanius: aa yes alex show is great Smile

Also for those that didnt know: Chuck norris approves this msg Big Grin
Chuck Norris on The Alex Jones Show"Ron Paul was Right"1/2

03-21-2012 23:55 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Evangelion
The warning machine

images/avatars/avatar-71.jpg

Registration Date: 03-01-2007
Race in game: Beastmaster
Clan: BoS

quote:
Originally posted by Sapling

There's nothing wrong with that as long as nobody insults others based on their political preferences.

All complaints on all the Moderators should be sent to me via

PM rules = who is who and what may be reported to whom

"Getting old is mandatory... being mature is optional"

03-22-2012 01:27 Evangelion is offline Homepage of Evangelion Search for Posts by Evangelion Add Evangelion to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Evangelion
Malle8398
Triple Ace

How far will they go to ignore or smear this man??? I guess honour is a myth when it comes to media...

BUSTED - Fox news LIES about Ron Paul

Fox News Apologizes for Ron Paul Hoax

RON PAUL MEDIA BLACKOUT Mic Left On At Debate

Atleast a few still have the courage to say what they want or belive...

Body language expert analyzes Ron Paul as genuine

Judge Napolitano's Final Word on the Last Episode of Freedom Watch <<<< Freedom watch was cancelled after this episode for supporting Ron Paul..

03-26-2012 16:34 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
NouveauNosferatu
Lord

Registration Date: 04-28-2008
Clan: Source

From a non-American point of view he'd be great, non-interventionist, non-aggressive foreign policy.

But if i lived in America i wouldnt vote for him because of his standings on other things (Anti-abortion, anti medi-care, usual Republican hot spots).

Not many of the vids you post highlight any of the domestic policies, just caught up in how much he doesn't agree with unconstitutional wars and how the mainstream media is attempting to defame and shun him.

Don't get me wrong, those are 2 major issues, but the voters will have other things to consider too.
03-28-2012 16:29 NouveauNosferatu is offline Homepage of NouveauNosferatu Search for Posts by NouveauNosferatu Add NouveauNosferatu to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

yes absolutly your right those are things one should concider also no doubt. but the way i see it is that one needs to pick its battles.. one will most likely never find a politican that will do exactly the same as one self, so one need to consider whats more important atm.. and personaly i think ending the feds horror kingdom and bringing peace are the two most important things right now..

and the way i understand his point of views regarding those points and i might be wrong here, is that abortion should be a state matter and not goverment so those states that wants it to be legal should be able to have it. but him personaly is anti abortion..

and with medicare i think he means that with freemarket moore private practises can open and moore volonter work can be done to help less fortunate.. and as i understand all the other candidates are against obama care also..

but even if im wrong on those subjects i still think he is the best choice for america and the worlds well being. Smile

03-28-2012 21:13 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » R[evol]ution !?!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH