Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bye everyone! » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Bye everyone! 2 Votes - Average Rating: 5.50
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Hyperion

Registration Date: 04-22-2012

Bye everyone! Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I really dont have the heart to start again, bw just takes up far to much of my time and it's not very good Frown

It was a pleasure though, i met many awesomeeeee people including the one and only Ba_al and ofc God (for those who dont well your just silly Tongue ) there have also been loads others and they know who they are <3

I shall still keep in touch with a few of you, i know you would want me to <3 (yes you havnt got rid of me that easily Tongue <333)

i really am bad at writing these things so i think i'll stop there Tongue

Bye bye

Edit: Oh and as a final request can someone please ambush "Al Capone" Big Grin

This post has been edited 2 time(s), it was last edited by Hyperion: 05-30-2012 22:31.

05-30-2012 21:04 Hyperion is offline Search for Posts by Hyperion Add Hyperion to your Buddy List
Firetrap
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-991.jpg

Registration Date: 04-29-2011
Race in game: Thoughtcatcher
Clan: HLL

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

taraa bab, it was fun

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Firetrap: 05-30-2012 21:06.

05-30-2012 21:05 Firetrap is offline Search for Posts by Firetrap Add Firetrap to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for Firetrap
franz
Trade Moderator

images/avatars/avatar-1028.jpg

Registration Date: 02-26-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: CUBS

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

Come to DB chat, Swifty. Naow. Big Grin

Au revoir, seniorita. Al Capone will miss you like he missed his teddy bear growing up. Big Grin

05-30-2012 21:07 franz is offline Homepage of franz Search for Posts by franz Add franz to your Buddy List
Scotland The Brave.

Registration Date: 12-30-2011

Bye hyp

eh franz naw mate

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Scotland The Brave.: 05-30-2012 21:08.

05-30-2012 21:07 Scotland The Brave. is offline Search for Posts by Scotland The Brave. Add Scotland The Brave. to your Buddy List
Undivisible
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-638.jpg

Registration Date: 07-25-2008
Clan: HFTFlea

You look like this guy: http://i165.photobucket.com/albums/u47/zymeth777/52ciu8.gif

Don't be mad. Sausage is simply trolling at the moment ;D.

quote:
IGN: Atomos

This post has been edited 1 time(s), it was last edited by Undivisible: 05-30-2012 21:08.

05-30-2012 21:08 Undivisible is offline Search for Posts by Undivisible Add Undivisible to your Buddy List
CESARZ
Lord

images/avatars/avatar-1015.jpg

Registration Date: 03-09-2007
Race in game: Absorber
Clan: DB

heh
what you write to seszej?
its must be something interesting Big Grin

05-30-2012 21:20 CESARZ is offline Search for Posts by CESARZ Add CESARZ to your Buddy List
Ba_al
Viking

Registration Date: 08-05-2008
Race in game: Cultist
Clan: DB

haha swifty got urself banned delighted for ya :p

jkn ofc

Frown ill miss you loads n loads <3

ps..pwhahaahaha banned really?? silly little vamp
i mean ill really miss youuuuu..known you for a good few yrs on bw ..

slan leat
:p

Founding father and former leader of ENDBRINGERS

DraGan 15:51 -> the time is never important, only the destination , thats how bal rolls Big Grin
05-30-2012 21:22 Ba_al is offline Search for Posts by Ba_al Add Ba_al to your Buddy List
Pingu

Registration Date: 01-01-2012
Clan: Boot Camp

Bun starting again and bun you going...

Your staying liike it or not D:....

Take penguin_dude?

Its still got 9ss 4-6ms on it and some average gear...

Just the square doesn't come with the account ;-)

For it was the Boot Camp I Was born..And now it is the legion I live...

LONG LIVE THE MOTHER FUDGING LEGION! ;-)
05-30-2012 21:48 Pingu is offline Search for Posts by Pingu Add Pingu to your Buddy List
Malle8398
Triple Ace

images/avatars/avatar-927.jpg

Registration Date: 03-10-2010
Clan: KhOrNe/BC

Bye Hype Frown

Underworld: Gravedigga

***Hunter S. Thompson 1937-2005***

May your soul rest in peace
05-31-2012 03:02 Malle8398 is offline Search for Posts by Malle8398 Add Malle8398 to your Buddy List
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Offtopic » Bye everyone!

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH