Go to the Main Page Register Calendar Members List Team Members Search Frequently Asked Questions
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Quick Question » Hello Guest [Login|Register]
Last Post | First Unread Post Print Page | Recommend to a Friend | Add Thread to Favorites
Post New Thread Post Reply
Go to the bottom of this page Quick Question
Author
Post « Previous Thread | Next Thread »
Tezzeret

Registration Date: 04-27-2012
Race in game: Absorber

Quick Question Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

I think this is the right thread. If not I apologize.

But it has struck me as odd that there is no tattoo in support of ranged vengeance weapons. Every other weapon prefix and suffix can be supported by tattoos... why is it that the ranged Vengeance weapon is not? Has there ever been an explanation of this phenomena?

05-09-2012 13:22 Tezzeret is offline Search for Posts by Tezzeret Add Tezzeret to your Buddy List
warlock619
Triple Ace

Registration Date: 05-19-2008

Reply to this Post Post Reply with Quote Edit/Delete Posts Report Post to a Moderator       Go to the top of this page

New Tattoo for "ranged" of vengeance

All auctions are 24 hour, no 5 minute rule.

Bring these to the dark side..we have COOKIES

IGN:
UW: Warlock_619 Not a Cultist.
Necro: warlock619
05-09-2012 13:24 warlock619 is offline Search for Posts by warlock619 Add warlock619 to your Buddy List View the MSN Profile for warlock619
Tree Structure | Board Structure
Jump to:
Post New Thread Post Reply
Official Blood Wars Board » General » Mishmash » Mishmash - Underworld » Quick Question

Forum Software: Burning Board 2.3.6, Developed by WoltLab GmbH